bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

I am fairly sure he got it fixed along time ago. He is active on this site, and I think I saw he had joined an auction game or something :S

Thats a tad disappointing, was really enjoying this :(

As a few of you have heard my laptop has been replaced now after arguing the fact that it was covered under my warranty as it had the same problem before, and was allegedly fixed, obviously not...

I have lost all data for the EPL chairman game...

So I am going to be starting a new chairman game, it's going to be a bit more open and hopefully more fun!! Unfortunately due to the time and amount of work I had to do for this one with 20 players, I have decided to reduce the amount of player to 14 (this included myself)... I think we can keep the game flowing a bit better and then if players are becoming inactive I will be having a waiting list in place for new players to come in etc...

If anyone would like to put there name down now and guarantee a spot then, they can do
(THIS IS ONLY FOR PREVIOUS PLAYERS/PARTICIPANTS OF MY ORIGINAL GAME)
Please be aware that I will be more strict on rules and deadlines etc. as I want to keep this running until the new FM launch

Scotty98TR; StokieScott; mekitozito; TobeyJames; NathWalker; gogogo golem; MadRo; KaiRooney; sparkstriff; spongespuds; T1LL13; Major Mash; Eoin McG; kris0710; Sam91; LFC Marshall; Potta; js0304; s3lby

So...
Here's the general idea...

The General Idea:-
Countries loaded: England; France; Germany; Holland; Italy; Russia; and Spain

As chairman you will be in charge of managing the money, making key signings on behalf of your chosen manager and club.

You may choose a smaller club and choose to build gradually or elect to go for a bigger club to achieve earlier/easy European domination.

2 Chairman for each league (14 players including myself)
Chairman's all start with £ 500m
"You have to buy the club for the value+any debts eg. AS Roma = £166.5M to buy [ £118m(value) & £48.5m(debt) ]
and then have the remainder for your kitty; this you will have to play with for transfers (player and staff[Manager, DOF & HOY]) & club improvements etc."

The Official Update 13.3, I think it is no extra league db's etc. just the standard FM updated db...If you want to have a look around to decide on your club and let me asap, as there are only a certain amount of chairman allowed in each country

haha, if you make enough money in the first season you could buy them... if you plan to end up at Arsenal I would choose another english team

I could see England being popular though, and I don't think it is fair for me to take one of the English slots just to move to a different club later. Plus wherever I start I will want to build for the future :)

Hi mate, Im interested but can I just ask, In England will you have the Championship loaded as a league aswell?? IF so I would like to take over Ipswich :) cheers.

Hii bornexplorer, again i too would be interested....

While as for Club, Juventus would be my preference......

Last edited:
Hi mate, Im interested but can I just ask, In England will you have the Championship loaded as a league aswell?? IF so I would like to take over Ipswich :) cheers.

Hii bornexplorer, again i too would be interested....

While as for Club, Juventus would be my preference......

Nath, Kai both sorted... I'll go as low as anyone wants to go in the nations, so championship is cool

I'm off work tomorrow, so I will load the game and do the all the prices off the same game to be fair to all...

So I will PM you all with your remaining kitty and also I hope to have the thread up and running tomorrow

Will Look at the Clubs and Make the Change if i can find a Better alternative by tomorrow....is that fine?

Ill put my name down for FC Porto then

Value of 141 million and no loan debt!

If no-one else goes for a German team, I'll switch. Don't want to be all on my own haha :P

EDIT: If no-one goes for Benfica, I might actually. Be interesting being in basically a 2 team league!

Back