bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

If no-one else goes for a German team, I'll switch. Don't want to be all on my own haha :P

EDIT: If no-one goes for Benfica, I might actually. Be interesting being in basically a 2 team league!

If you are taking Benfica then ill take Dortmund? Or if you are sticking with Dortmund then i will join you in Germany!!

If you are taking Benfica then ill take Dortmund? Or if you are sticking with Dortmund then i will join you in Germany!!

What German team were you thinking?

Also, is this definitely going to happen? I have already started planning my squad! (If I stay at Dortmund)

Last edited:
Yeah I was thinking of doing a thread in here which just linked to my own forum dedicated, got the idea when someone posted one in here earlier in this thread, i think, but I'm going to wait until the new game is released.

What's everyone thinking?

1 last question, if later on one of us decides to sell the club, do we get the value of the club back?

Yeah 100%, I'm just getting the rules and thread together now before I post it up tomorrow for the start. Also making a few excel spreadsheets for easier management for me...

Yeah I was thinking of doing a thread in here which just linked to my own forum dedicated, got the idea when someone posted one in here earlier in this thread, i think, but I'm going to wait until the new game is released.

What's everyone thinking?

I can just give you control over that website I just made if you want?

when you sell you get your (current value) = chairmans money, if you are in too much debt and the AI sells your club your out and gone from the game, your place will go to the next person on the waiting list... you can then join the waiting list if you want to play again.

I can just give you control over that website I just made if you want?

I really appreciate it, but i want to use it for the new game release not this, as I want to use this as a trial run and on here its easier to manage...

So if I take charge of Porto and have around 350million spare... Where does that go? Straight into the club balance or somewhere else?

Also will transfers be similar and be x their value and wages ETC like last time?

What German team were you thinking?

Also, is this definitely going to happen? I have already started planning my squad! (If I stay at Dortmund)

Leverkusen mate, up to you? If you leave Germany im having Dortmund but if you dont ill take Leverkusen!!

So if I take charge of Porto and have around 350million spare... Where does that go? Straight into the club balance or somewhere else?

Also will transfers be similar and be x their value and wages ETC like last time?

money handling is similar to last game but I have changed the rules and transfer limits etc, I will be posteing up the thread later on today... with all the details on it

Can I join as Sporting Lisbon please mate?

Not just yet, I haven't even started, I am currently just offering the game to my previous players. And tbh, I don't normally offer these things out to players that have a status of below backup, just due to the level of commitment required to keep upto date... but keep an eye out on here for the official game and request to join on there.

Leverkusen mate, up to you? If you leave Germany im having Dortmund but if you dont ill take Leverkusen!!

Can ppl, please confirm who they are as a little confused

I'm taking Crewe guys, 10.3m (BARGAIN)

bornexplorer88 - Crewe
scotty98TR - Dortmund
LFCMarshall - FC Porto
NathWalker - Ipswich
KaiRooney - Juventus
T1LL13 - Leverkusen

NO MORE ENGLISH OR GERMANY CLUBS ALLOWED!!

wouldn't mind joining born... saw your stated that only the players from the previous game played... I took over west ham before the last game crashed pal

wouldn't mind joining born... saw your stated that only the players from the previous game played... I took over west ham before the last game crashed pal
That's fine Rev, as my previous comment says they are the teams that are taken as far as I'm aware

I'm taking Crewe guys, 10.3m (BARGAIN)

bornexplorer88 - Crewe
scotty98TR - Dortmund
LFCMarshall - FC Porto
NathWalker - Ipswich
KaiRooney - Juventus
T1LL13 - Leverkusen

NO MORE ENGLISH OR GERMANY CLUBS ALLOWED!!
Hey Borne, Can you please put up a screenshot here to See what is the Cost of a Few Teams....
I m looking at Benfica, Napoli or Juventus as my options....?
While can we also Run Ukranian League as I would like to Take Over Shaktar?

Hey Borne, Can you please put up a screenshot here to See what is the Cost of a Few Teams....
I m looking at Benfica, Napoli or Juventus as my options....?
While can we also Run Ukranian League as I would like to Take Over Shaktar?

Page 31 post #307

has some of the costs of teams.. or just load up the official database and take a look :)

Back