Swansea City -
Tottenham Hotspur -
West Bromwich Albion -
West Ham United -
Wigan Athletic -

Read opening post for details...

I will be Newcastle United please, Name - James Cagney

I will be Newcastle United please, Name - James Cagney
Sorry I am not accepting players with "amateur", unless you can get some of higher status to vouch for you, as this requires a certain level of commitment.

I'll take Stoke please mate!

James Bradley
Done

Is this an online or a database ?
I'll take QPR please.

Damien Ferriggi
It will be simmed and you will act as the chairman in the game... see link (this is one from last season)

Ill be Tottenham Please

Billie Marshall
Done

Teams still available

Aston Villa -
Everton -
Fulham -
Newcastle United -
Norwich City -
Reading -
Southampton -
Sunderland -
Swansea City -
West Bromwich Albion -
West Ham United -
Wigan Athletic -

Just spent ages checking this to see how it was going as it sounds awesome & I come to this site everyday & play fm everyday & I can't play as i'm classed as "amateur" status. Thought you needed players man? Been playing champ man since 1996/1997 every year so there is your amateur pal.

Teams still available

Aston Villa -
Everton -
Fulham -
Newcastle United -
Norwich City -
Reading -
Southampton -
Sunderland -
Swansea City -
West Bromwich Albion -
West Ham United -
Wigan Athletic -

Just an idea, why not create a group on skype with all the chairmen in? Easier to sort out deals that way :)

Just spent ages checking this to see how it was going as it sounds awesome & I come to this site everyday & play fm everyday & I can't play as i'm classed as "amateur" status. Thought you needed players man? Been playing champ man since 1996/1997 every year so there is your amateur pal.

You also have an impressive record of 0.01 posts per day...
But personally I agree you should be aloud in if we need players, but it's Borne's choice :)

Thanks for doing the research scotty. I don't post on fmbase as im to busy playing the game most of the time lad. I check LFCmarshall thread everyday but choose not to post as he normally has it all covered & football has enough opinions on endless issues. Saw you were struggling for players so thought I would throw myself in didn't know it was an all "posters" affair. Good luck boys!

Manchester United takeover goes through
View attachment 302185
It has been confirmed that a Dutch consortium headed by telecommuniations billionaire Maarten Vos have compelted a £700million takeover of legendry club Manchester United from Malcom Glazer. Vos said that he would be a fool to get rid of successful manager Sir Alex Ferguson and, though he did not dislose the transfer budget that he would give to the manager, he said that he expected the club to challenge for major honours this season.
Maarten Vos also confirmed in the hastily arranged press conference that United legends Ruud van Nistelrooy and Edwin van der Sar would be joining the board of directors. Sir Bobby Charlton and Tony Gill both said they were looking forward to the new ownership
View attachment 302197 Twitter:
@WayneRooney: Excited about the new owners, looking forward to seeing this club progress
@HenryWinter: Vos has promised success, but as he will soon find out, it takes more than just money to succeed

Newcastle United for Me
Kai Rooney
(OK sounds Stupid but thats OK isnt it?)

would have also loved to get Man Utd but u got the first MadVo, and a Piece that as well

Im interested and have read the rules but i dont get it still. Who are the managers? How do we do transfers as chairman's?

Back