bornexplorer88's FM13 Chairman Game

Im interested and have read the rules but i dont get it still. Who are the managers? How do we do transfers as chairman's?

Your hire the managers. We won't actually play the save game, what will happen is we decided on our budgets and who we want to buy, then Borne will edit them in-game (So if you wanted to buy Giroud for £13m, Borne would edit it so Giroud plays for your club, and will take £13m out of your club's finances and add it to Arsenal's) Then he will sim the game and every now and then we stop and look to see what is happening.

Looking forward to the start of this! As an idea you could allow the amateur members to grab a team and then add a rule that every chairman has to post before a certain time after an update, obviously some people wont be able to hit every deadline, but you could use some sort of warning system.

Can I have Everton please
Sorry Gareth, I am not accepting amateur status holders at this time... I'm sorry.

See if you can be a Chairman, Please Read the rules on the Opening Post prior to agreeing to sign up...

Halfway there!!! 10 places left:-

Aston Villa -
Everton -
Fulham -
Norwich City -
Reading -
Southampton -
Sunderland -
West Bromwich Albion -
West Ham United -
Wigan Athletic -

Last edited:
8 places left:-

Aston Villa -
Everton -
Fulham -
Norwich City -
Reading -
Sunderland -
West Ham United -
Wigan Athletic -

This is beginning to gather pace, really looking forward to playing this!

this looks very interesting, just dont really understand the financial bit, i would be interested with Everton, Liam Shaw.

this looks very interesting, just dont really understand the financial bit, i would be interested with Everton, Liam Shaw.
Bornexplorer88 will give you the balance of the team you choose. You then get to make your own budgets for transfers and wage. can be any amount you choose, but obviously if you set a transfer budget of 100million with a balance of only 10 million you'll go out of business very quick!

Hope this helps

Back