• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 7K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's game between Borussia Dortmund and Arsenal in the Champions League.

More...

think we will draw 1-1

Our squad for the match:

Arsenal (from): Szczesny, Fabianski, Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Djourou, Gibbs, Santos, Song, Frimpong, Arshavin, Walcott, Arteta, Benayoun, Gervinho, Park, Chamakh, Van Persie

predicting tough win, 2-1. or just draw, 0-0 or 1-1. (possibly 2-2 :P )

gonna see [Super] Mario Goetze play :)

Götze ;)
I can see it finishing as a draw, 2-2.

oe can be used to replace the umlaut.

Reckon we'll draw 1-1 here. should be a very tough game, but I reckon Gervinho will nick us a point.

dortmund to win 3-1
There is no reason as to why they shouldn't be able to beat us at there home, unless sceszney plays the game of his life.

oe can be used to replace the umlaut.

Reckon we'll draw 1-1 here. should be a very tough game, but I reckon Gervinho will nick us a point.
I know, I wasn't correcting, just mentioned him because I'm a fan of his.
Lol brought him up and the chance of it being a draw, tis why I quoted :)

It'll be good to see Gotze and Kagawa in action. Should be a good game. We can nick a win but it'll be interesting to see if Wenger starts Gervinho or not. Personally, I would start Song and Arteta deeper, Arshavin playing just off van Persie and Gervinho plus Walcott on the wings.

I'll go for an optimistic 3-0 victory for the Gunners, we're due a decent performance..

with ramsey out , i migth go with this formation.

130911020550.png

or this

130911022532.png

Keep the back 5 as it was against Swansea, give Santos more time to get his fitness up and let him the start against Rovers. Go with Frimpong and Song in the double pivot and give Arteta a free fun in front of those two. Theo and Gervinho on the wings with RVP up front.

Would be happy enough to come away with a draw, but hopefully can get the win so we can get qualification for the knockouts done ASAP and not leave it to the last game like last season.

so u meant this Philly [dips]

130911042311.png

it a good one, meaning song and Frimps be closing down Goat Man and Kagawa, while the CBs do their Job :P

It will be an interesting contest and a tough one to predict. Both teams play a similar style of football, and both have not really had the best start to the season domestically. I think Dortmund will win with the support they have, but we will see.

Because it's in Germany, I think Dortmund will sneak a win all be it a close one. Goetze to have a quiet game. Kagawa to boss it.

Also, the fact there is no Wenger is a big blow IMO. Dortmund 2-1 Arsenal.

Last edited:
I think Arsenal are in for quite a surprise this evening :)

agree with Ben's score above actually.. they just going to add insult to injury, Gunners will fire blanks :P

Think Dortmund will win. They are really strong at home probably because they have one of the greatest stadiums in the world with the second highest average attendance and with the atmosphere being one of the best in the world. And of course they have a really strong squad.

Back