Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 7K
Rosicky's not in the squad, he's injured.

And why would Dortmund's inexperience in the CL suggest Arsenal should be afraid?
I didn't mean he'd be playing, but I'm sure he'll have travelled. I don't think Arsenal should be afraid, I never said that. I only fear that they could struggle if BVB get an early goal. You're getting a little overly defensive nowadays Joss ;)

And why would Dortmund's inexperience in the CL suggest Arsenal should be afraid?
I didn't mean he'd be playing, but I'm sure he'll have travelled. I don't think Arsenal should be afraid, I never said that. I only fear that they could struggle if BVB get an early goal. You're getting a little overly defensive nowadays Joss ;)

You said you feared for Arsenal no? I read that as "Arsenal could be in trouble" sort of thing, and thus should be afraid, or something like that. Not being defensive at all mate - just an interesting point.

I don't think so mate. He's not in the squad at all, and we don't tend to take injured players to away matches just so they can reminisce ;)

Why are we playing such a high ******* line? Unbelievable.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

High line is crazy stuff.

After Arsenals 8 - 2 slump it is hard to say, but they had 9 first team players out. However they did win the next match versus Swansea, which does give them a bigger push, so I'm going or a 2 - 2 draw.

You said you feared for Arsenal no? I read that as "Arsenal could be in trouble" sort of thing, and thus should be afraid, or something like that. Not being defensive at all mate - just an interesting point.

I don't think so mate. He's not in the squad at all, and we don't tend to take injured players to away matches just so they can reminisce ;)

I just thought he'd have gone, maybe on hus own accord? Of course, the club would be within their right to stop him I guess. I'm sure he'll be at the home game. I just meant that your young players could easily be over-awed by the atmosphere and I feared that some could struggle, not many teams attack when playing against Arsenal like I'd expect BVB to, but that could easily also play into your hands too. Any stream anyone, my usual source is letting me down

Anyone have a stream? PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS :wub:

Gotze and Kagawa looking really, really bright early on.

Pass the ******* ball forward, holy ****.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Yes RVP!!!!

How the **** are Arsenal winning? Dortmund have been all over them.

Back