Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 7K
How the **** are Arsenal winning? Dortmund have been all over them.

A bit of luck in Arsenal's favour doesn't come very often.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Because Dortmund have wasted an infinite amount of 1v1's.. Should be about 4-1 to Dortmund.

Good job Barrios isn't playing tbh.

Good job Barrios isn't playing tbh.

This looks like the kind of game he'd be rubbish at, actually. When on form, he's nigh unstoppable, but he's very flaky and inconsistent.

This looks like the kind of game he'd be rubbish at, actually. When on form, he's nigh unstoppable, but he's very flaky and inconsistent.

Still be better than that Polish twit up-front.

Still be better than that Polish twit up-front.

Lewandowski's not that bad tbf. 8 goals in 15 starts last year tells its own tale. He never really got a chance, but he's a capable young player. Probably not at his best as a prima punta though, doesn't have the pace or aerial ability to pull it off. Better as a false nine.

Brave Arteta. :wub:

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Should be 2-0. GERVINHO FFS. :@

Get corners away from the keeper. Blimey.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Chamakh? WHY????????

Why the **** not Park.

PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS hold out Arsenal!

I don't think I was the only one who saw that one coming.

I can't really complain a point away from home is pretty good, but we really should have finished this game off. But anyways fairplay to Dortmund.

Pretty good point to get. Not too disheartened. We could have won it but then you don't stop strikes like those. Good game. And Wenger, please please please please please pull out all the stops and sign Gotze. :D

20 yards? Not a bad finish apparently. (I haven't seen it tbh)

To be fair though, Dortmund have had more possession and twice as many chances, so they deserved at least a point. Overall though, a fantastic point for Arsenal, going to the German champions and getting a point, a great result!

Said before the game I would be happy with a point so I guess it's a good result. But a bit guttering considering we had defended so well and then takes a 1 in 100 goal to get them level, but they probably deserved a point.

Szczesny was awesome, again. Best keeper we have had for ages.

***** just cost me £160 on my coupon conceding in the 88th minute

This coming 2 days after Barcelona let slip a 2-0 lead to cost me £160.

FML

***** just cost me £160 on my coupon conceding in the 88th minute

This coming 2 days after Barcelona let slip a 2-0 lead to cost me £160.

FML

Mugs game! A mate of mine needed Liverpool to draw for £1800 off a £10 bet last weekend, then Suarez misses a sitter at the end....

Dortmund should have won this, Arsenal were lucky to get a point. Two great strikes in this game

Back