Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 7K
tight game, 2-2. Dortmund and Arsenal arent exactly playing great, but not in either side's nature to sit back.

Dortmund 4 - 1 Arsenal. The atmosphere in that stadium is one of the best in world football and I can see Arsenal struggling in this game.

Hm. Not seen many predict an Arsenal win tonight - Dortmund are obviously a very good team, but I think we can beat them. Going for 2-1 Arsenal ;)

Does anyone know where I can watch?

Does "Arsenal Player" carry games? Thinking about signing up as I don't have any stations that cover much soccer and certainly none that carry anything before the Final....

Does anyone know where I can watch?

Does "Arsenal Player" carry games? Thinking about signing up as I don't have any stations that cover much soccer and certainly none that carry anything before the Final....

It's on SS4 tonight. Sign up to liveonlinefooty.com and pay £6 for 60 days and some of the best streams on the internetz. Arsenal Player has the full match the day after along with extended and bitesize highlights, but doesn't stream any competitive games live.

I dont get any skysports here in the states. I get Fox Soccer and GolTv. GolTV covers some bundesliga so they may have the game...but I don't have that package.

I'll check out livefooty then.

Hm. Not seen many predict an Arsenal win tonight - Dortmund are obviously a very good team, but I think we can beat them. Going for 2-1 Arsenal ;)

You could, but Dortmund could beat you too ;)

This has to be one of the toughest fixture lists for Arsenal in recent memory on that note. Already played two of the traditional big four not to mention the double header against Udinese (although that was our fault entirely for not finishing 3rd), Newcastle away, and now this. But still, there's plenty of reason to be optimistic imo, Gervinho and Song are back and all the new signings are available too. Should be a really good game of proper football.

You could, but Dortmund could beat you too ;)

Of course. Not dismissing their chances - as I said, they're a good side. Just saying that I appear to be more optimistic (and I don't think naively so) about our chances tonight.

Dortmund are in similar position. Lot Sahin, lost to in form Berlin and in the other half of the table. It would be awesome to watch Dortmund in europe. Huge stadium and fantastic atmosphere. Going for Dortmund win..

Nice Touch by BVB :)

[video=youtube;FuimbkioYt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuimbkioYt0[/video]

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Woj

Sagna Per Kos Gibbs

Song

Arteta Benayoun

Walcott RvP Gervinho​

confirmed team

Liveonlinefooty.com doesn't take any new members...I'm distraught

OH CHIT! A local station is covering the game! YAAAAAAAAY! Where is my beer!!!!!!! (I get to watch like 2 live Arsenal games on TV per year)

:wub: BVB :wub:

Can't wait for this game, they have some of the most passionate fans in the world and the atmosphere will be absolutely electric. With such talented players like Gotze, Kagawa, Hummels, Subotic and Bender on display, and with it being their first CL game for nearly a decade, I really fear for Arsenal. Great to see Rosicky going home, I'm sure it'll be a hero's welcome. Should be a cracker as both will attack, I'll go for a 3-2 Dortmund win.

use a program called Sopcast man, best streaming I have ever watched on my laptop!

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I'm going for the Germans tonight, would like Arsenal to win though.

Got to say I'm a little nervous about this one. I would have gone with 2 DM's. Hoping we could edge it but I think BvB may win 2-1.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Nice video from BvB as well. Classy, passionate respectful club, good luck to them.

will repost my prediction:

changed it to 2-2 or a 3-2 defeat

:wub: BVB :wub:

Can't wait for this game, they have some of the most passionate fans in the world and the atmosphere will be absolutely electric. With such talented players like Gotze, Kagawa, Hummels, Subotic and Bender on display, and with it being their first CL game for nearly a decade, I really fear for Arsenal. Great to see Rosicky going home, I'm sure it'll be a hero's welcome. Should be a cracker as both will attack, I'll go for a 3-2 Dortmund win.

Rosicky's not in the squad, he's injured.

And why would Dortmund's inexperience in the CL suggest Arsenal should be afraid?

I don't like Merson at all ffs.

He's such a bell-end. He just gets every bit of analysis wrong.

Back