how much are these teams worth
stoke city
Monaco
derby
everton
burnley

there is no ''just happen to know Pikkpoiss personally''. I know him and that's end of the story. Like you don't know anyone that is playing football manager 2014 personally. or should I say you ''just happen to know him personally''
To be fair your not covering yourself well.

Deleted my messages Brad, sorry for hijacking your thread, was just having some fun! Still following your chairman game :)

Deleted my messages Brad, sorry for hijacking your thread, was just having some fun! Still following your chairman game :)

I only just got back and noticed Lewie and Lawkings message haha ?
What happened haha ? Can we all enjoy a nice chairman game which hopefully we can get running?

No worries :)

You want a team?

Not at the moment, currently participating in Epic's Chairman game atm. I only put my effort into one game chairman game at a time. :)

Would definitely like to join in the future though!

In the mean time I'll be a lurker, following the thread.

View attachment 354169
Fulham's Got a New Owner!

Today, history has been made with new ownership of Fulham FC. A young respectable businessman named "Daniel Murley" has bought out Fulham FC with a fee of around £74m.

Sky Sports: I would like to say thank you for having the time to speak with us today as I bet it is a very busy one for youself and the club as a whole. I would like to ask, why Fulham FC? You could of picked any team.

DM: Well, as you know I've always lived around London and growing up with friends supporting the club and watched a few games as well. The club has got great supporters who always try and protect the club through the ups and downs, which they have had a lot of in recent times. I thought after the famous MJ statue was taken down by the last *coughd**kcough* of a owner and taken to pieces it was time for someone to take care of this club the best they can.
Sky Sports: That is very true, Fulham FC haven't had the best of times recently are you the man to turn it around? And how?

DM: Yes of course, why else would I take the challenge on for? I have the money, I have the knowledge of the game and I believe I have the staff already. I have a small list of players I respect and believe can strengthen the squad right away and maybe even fight for a top half finish from the get go. It will be long and maybe painful journey but a journey everyone will enjoy nonetheless.

Sky Sports: So, does that mean you are keeping manager Felix Magath as first team coach even though the new ownership and move will attrach most world class managers? Who are the players you are interested in to sign?

DM: Yes, I believe everyone deserves a chance in this game and if it doesn't work out with Felix we will find a replacement and he knows that. About the players, are you guys seriously thinking I will tell you who we are after? Don't be stupid, if I tell you now you will spread it across the internet will dog s***.

Sky Sports: Come on, just give us a little idea on who you are going to sign or just one player?

DM: OK, just to keep you in a job. Some of the players are from the Russian League and some are from a south american country. One more thing... I will also be expanding our stadium too, by how much as not been confirmed but as we will be expanding our club on the world we will need a bigger stadium for more fans. That's it for now thank you.

Sky Sports: That's it for the new owner of Fulham FC, Mr Daniel Murley.

TRANSFER WINDOW!

TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN AT
23:00 - 23/07/2014 - (NOW)

PM me with players you are after, I will tell you the sale value, then after you agree, it will take 24 hours and if no one else has tried to sign your player then I will confirm with you.
If someone does try to purchase the player, I will PM both of you and you must submit a higher bid, the highest being accepted.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

https://mega.co.nz/#!OY8F3BDJ!wKd0sbkK_bCTJeE_uE5jQp8SMpBFc2Bk5YFn3VU1xK0

Last edited:
Sorry for the triple post,

I will only update your budgets on the first page after you announce a transfer or improvement etc.

Make sure you do your press conferences guys :D

I asked yesterday but you must not have seen it, can I have rangers please?
Chairman name : Craig Smith

so how many player do we need to purchase, do we automatically get the players already on our squad?