so how many player do we need to purchase, do we automatically get the players already on our squad?

You are meant to pick a team and you have those players and club facilities. You can then spend the rest of your money of players or club improvements and yes you still have the players the club would normally have. Plus, you can exchange a player from your squad + cash to buy another player too.

So is this still on or not?

Hopefully as I send in my request of players 2 days ago now and still no reply. Would be the 3 game on this forum in 2 months which "tried" to start and fail on me.

Ok, I'm pulling out. Cannot have an OP who creates a thread and then doesn't keep up to date with it.

to be honest guys, this was so quiet, didn't generate much interest, didn't seem worth carrying on with, i haven't been able to get on properly and i apologise for that guys. But yeah, didn't get the interest i had hoped for really.

I don't know how many joined but surely you have let some people down by not carrying on, if people find it interesting people will ask to join maybe at the end of each season

There were quite a few people waiting for this. Im not sure where the lack of interest came from.

Guess i missed the boat on this one...seems like it didn't get going though. If it gets up and running again...I'd be interested.

well no one was doing press conferences, i got like 3 or 4 transfer bids through from people ?
there were like 10 people on thats not even half ?

some of you may of seemed interested, but as a whole, didn't really get going im sorry.

well no one was doing press conferences, i got like 3 or 4 transfer bids through from people ?
there were like 10 people on thats not even half ?

some of you may of seemed interested, but as a whole, didn't really get going im sorry.

You could do a BaP instead? Less work and no need for activity?