Brand new tactic: 433! 12.2.0 (latest patch)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 70K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Please post if you would like to use this current tactic I am working on at the moment and I will PM it to you! Only serious people post please :)

Would like feedback from different teams when I upload it once I have finished a season and have perfected it! Good luck and I hope it works out for you! Feel free to post your SS and results here on the thread as well!

The central mid (Ap) needs to be a player like Eriksen, good at running with the ball! Poacher the quicker the better, IF's, good dribbling, passing, off the ball and finishing! Fb's normal balanced fullbacks, Cb's, the quicker, taller, stronger the better! Normal keeper as well!

Formation and instructions:

View attachment 229989

Touchline shouts:
View attachment 230004

A few r
esults so far:

View attachment 229995View attachment 229999View attachment 229997View attachment 229998View attachment 229994View attachment 229993View attachment 229992View attachment 229991View attachment 229996View attachment 229990View attachment 230000

Last edited:
for the 2 games I drew I used my youngsters, I had created so many CCC's but could not finish them! this tactic creates a lot of chances!

I'm available to beta-test it Raikan. I can give you the feedback needed to make it even better (in case that's even possible :D). Will probably try it with Atletico Madrid.

I'm ready. I can give you a season feedback in roughly 2 days.

First match in the Community Shield lost 4-1... Not great :(

on screenshot of tactic MCR is BWM but when load tactic it is ADV Playmeker support anyone else notice this?

i have downloaded all your tactics im going to give this 1 a bash aswell but try it in blue sqaure north with boston utd as we need a tactic that works in lower league as well as the top divisions

I would be happy to test it out... Anyone you recommend for the tactic or you would like to how they perform with it? I'm still currently loving your Ama-Zing tactic, definitely one of your best!

on screenshot of tactic MCR is BWM but when load tactic it is ADV Playmeker support anyone else notice this?

it does not really make a difference as most of the PI"s are set individually :) you can change all the roles to the best suited position of the player there, however the two other cm's are both ball winners :)

First match in the Community Shield lost 4-1... Not great :(

that is always a tough game, and its the first, write it off and focus on the rest, match prep highest and teamwork unitl October at least then down to ave!

Cant see anyone using an italian team, i go for inter then, will keep you posted

I would look at bringing in a proper poacher like Doumbia/Love/Damiao/Rossi even :) good luck!

Back