Brand new tactic: 433! 12.2.0 (latest patch)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 70K
move the central cm to the AMC position, I do that often :)

Thanks for the advice Raikan :)

I'm managing Lyon, and want to play Gourcuff and Ederson in there natural position, so will move the central mid to AMC. Should I change the player role at all, or just leave as it?

Steve

Thanks for the advice Raikan :)

I'm managing Lyon, and want to play Gourcuff and Ederson in there natural position, so will move the central mid to AMC. Should I change the player role at all, or just leave as it?

Steve

leave as is :) good luck!

Hey Raikan! Your tactic looks great!

I'm a fan of Ama-Zing and I want to test this new 433 tactic with Bayern. Do you think that this team will fit with your tactic?

I have others small questions for you:
- wich pitch size for this tactic?
- what are the opposite instructions?
- the MCR as to be a Advanced Playmager (role support) or a Ball Winning Center? Is it possibile to put the MCR to CM?

Thanks a lot for your answer and all your tactic!

move the central cm to the AMC position, I do that often :)

Hey Raikan,
I was just wondering, What's the main difference between your BRAND NEW 433! (with AP moved to AMC spot) and your 4231 Awesome AMC? I've seen the 1st one don't use the combo BWM/DLP and play more directly than the 2nd one, but what's the difference in game play I mean?
Thanks mate

Hey Raikan! Your tactic looks great!

I'm a fan of Ama-Zing and I want to test this new 433 tactic with Bayern. Do you think that this team will fit with your tactic?

I have others small questions for you:
- wich pitch size for this tactic?
- what are the opposite instructions?
- the MCR as to be a Advanced Playmager (role support) or a Ball Winning Center? Is it possibile to put the MCR to CM?

Thanks a lot for your answer and all your tactic!

yes it will mate, just get Ze Roberto for free right at the start of the game, offer him about 45k a week and you will get him, he is a machine!

100m or 102 by 60 something :0
leave to assistant manager
BWM and yes you can, the PI's are set manually so it does not really matter what role you give the player, he just needs to be good at defending

its a pleasure mate, have a good day

Thanks Raikan! I will try it this next week and report you my success (I hope ;) ). Have a good day too!

Hey Raikan,
I was just wondering, What's the main difference between your BRAND NEW 433! (with AP moved to AMC spot) and your 4231 Awesome AMC? I've seen the 1st one don't use the combo BWM/DLP and play more directly than the 2nd one, but what's the difference in game play I mean?
Thanks mate

its a completely different tactic mate, similar formation but totally different :)

its much better, the chances created are fantastic :) good free flowing attacking football and also great at the back!

View attachment 231395

Is there a big dif in results if you move the mc to amc? I want to try the tatic now, and since i like attacking, i thought ill start with AMC and 2 mcs..

Is there a big dif in results if you move the mc to amc? I want to try the tatic now, and since i like attacking, i thought ill start with AMC and 2 mcs..

not really to be honest, as I mentioned, Ze Roberto is a must sign!! :)

good luck bud

I can test this with a team you recommend if you would like

Hey, Raikan.
Left winger should be left or right footed?
And the same question with right winger ;)

Just begun using this tactic at Manchester United, after starting a new save.
Results so far -

Charity shield won 1-0 Man City (Anderson late goal)
Premier League - won 5-0 Liverpool (Hernandez hattrick, Young and Jones scoring)

Just about to play wolves but looks good so far. Thanks Raikan.

Also Raikan you might want to check out my thread as I am testing your tactic and have written up a guide so far as to the results and what I have done, I did fully accredit this tactic to you. Feel free to have a look [h=2]My Manchester United Story 12.2.0 Patch[/h]

Going to give this a bash at the start of my third season with Norwich. Used your Ama-zing tactic second season and found reasonable success, played around a little to variate it from home and away games, again mixed success. Hoping this will give my squad the boost it needs to get into the top half this season. I have tweeked it a little again so I have myself a tactic for home and away games. Will keep you updated with how things go.

I can give this a try with Leverkusen or Lyon..... preferably Leverkusen they seem to be a better fit with Sam and Schurrle being the inside fwds, and their midfield with Renato, Bender, Ballack, and rolfes is also a good fit

Back