Brand new tactic: 433! 12.2.0 (latest patch)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 70K
Ok now this is weird! when i look at your screenshots with 5-7 CCC in a game i MUST be doing something wrong! i havent created 1 single CCC in 4 awaygames now, lost 1-0 too arsenal, lost 2-1 too fulham, LOST 1-0 TOO ANTWERP IN PRE-SEASON!!! ( dont think i have ever experienced that ever before ) and drew 2-2 too Norwich! maybe this tact isnt too good with Man United? i got ze roberto like you said and have the rest of the squad that i started with.. i changed too rigid/counter and adjusted tempo/ def line with little difference : ( Also, the wingers, mostly young and valencia is taking waaaaay to many of the finishes! They seem to be trying to score every time they get the ball! also rooney misses soo many chances, taking long shots etc! should i just try and train them to avoid this?

Last edited:
i want to make sure i got this correct can i change the CM to CAM ?

i am playing as chelsea in my second season and i want to make sure i got this right?
?

Ok now this is weird! when i look at your screenshots with 5-7 CCC in a game i MUST be doing something wrong! i havent created 1 single CCC in 4 awaygames now, lost 1-0 too arsenal, lost 2-1 too fulham, LOST 1-0 TOO ANTWERP IN PRE-SEASON!!! ( dont think i have ever experienced that ever before ) and drew 2-2 too Norwich! maybe this tact isnt too good with Man United? i got ze roberto like you said and have the rest of the squad that i started with.. i changed too rigid/counter and adjusted tempo/ def line with little difference : ( Also, the wingers, mostly young and valencia is taking waaaaay to many of the finishes! They seem to be trying to score every time they get the ball! also rooney misses soo many chances, taking long shots etc! should i just try and train them to avoid this?

that does not sound right mate, I apologize for that! I am not sure what is going on! Ze Roberto got like 30 assists for me in the first season and Lewondowski scored 45 using this!

Mabye just change tactics bud!

Oh, please dont apoligize to me mate, youre allways so helpful! : ) Ze Roberto is doing quite well its just the wingers and the lone striker who doesent seem to work out. Im sure with some tweaks the tactic will be fine! Do you have any other suggestions for a good away tactic for United? I am using the "Ama-zing" tactic at home and doing very well, not too many CCC`s created yet but im still early in the season.. my first 11 is something like ; marandan-evra-jones-vidic-smalling-fletcher-ze roberto-valencia-young-rooney-berbatov. i play with smalling cause i wasnt able to sign the french right back you recomended yet, playing jones cause ferdinand got injuries 3 months, and also playing berbatov as poacher cause hernandez got injuried 2 months! i have to rotate ze roberto and cleverly/scholes cause giggs also got injured ( damm the injuries!!! ) . what im looking for is a safe away tactic that secures wins in the easier away games but also with small tweaks can work against hard oposition like city and arsenal. ofc i know i shouldnt expect to beat them all away but i dont wanna get runned over!! Thanks again m8! Ps : something simular to Short and sweet tactic maybe? in non classic mode prefferably... ; ))

Last edited:
Oh, please dont apoligize to me mate, youre allways so helpful! : ) Ze Roberto is doing quite well its just the wingers and the lone striker who doesent seem to work out. Im sure with some tweaks the tactic will be fine! Do you have any other suggestions for a good away tactic for United? I am using the "Ama-zing" tactic at home and doing very well, not too many CCC`s created yet but im still early in the season.. my first 11 is something like ; marandan-evra-jones-vidic-smalling-fletcher-ze roberto-valencia-young-rooney-berbatov. i play with smalling cause i wasnt able to sign the french right back you recomended yet, playing jones cause ferdinand got injuries 3 months, and also playing berbatov as poacher cause hernandez got injuried 2 months! i have to rotate ze roberto and cleverly/scholes cause giggs also got injured ( damm the injuries!!! ) . what im looking for is a safe away tactic that secures wins in the easier away games but also with small tweaks can work against hard oposition like city and arsenal. ofc i know i shouldnt expect to beat them all away but i dont wanna get runned over!! Thanks again m8! Ps : something simular to Short and sweet tactic maybe? in non classic mode prefferably... ; ))

cool mate :)

Dont play Berbie as the poacher, rather play him as the DLF and play Rooney as (CF-Attack and run with ball sometimes, make those changes)

I would highly suggest my version of Fusstudioss' tactic!

here is the link :)

Raikan007's tweaked version Fusstudios tactic 433 DM.tac

Is it possible to replace ST position to any other to suit Llorente as i'm playing Bilbao.

So Raiken, whats the verdict should i play this with AP pushed forward or the Amazing AMC one u created.. i'm tryin to get the best out of my front combinations of Rooney/RVP - Aguero/Cavani.

Or shall i just load them both and see which my team prefers..

Well...........

All I can say is this tactic just saved my season! Tried being a clever clogs and create my own formation mid way through (don't ask....seemed like a good idea at the time)....

Switched to this tactic and wow what a great move that was! Completed my own little challenge of taking the worst club in Scotland (predicted 10th in Scottish Division 3) East Stirling and in 6 years won the premier league in only the second season!

With this tactic I won 8 out of 11 games, beat celtic 4-2 away to overtake them and win on the last day of the season. Not only that but I won the Scottish Cup also with a 4-0 win over Celtic in the final.

Fantastic tactic....solid and well put together....just need to implement the suggested rigid counter away system for next year. Rock on!!!

Hey again raikan! playing with real madrid atm, you have any nice tactics to recomend for this team for patch 12.2.2? would be awesome with 1 controll and 1 counter formation! ( no classic mode ) pls! thx : )

Hey again raikan! playing with real madrid atm, you have any nice tactics to recomend for this team for patch 12.2.2? would be awesome with 1 controll and 1 counter formation! ( no classic mode ) pls! thx : )

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...national-team-euro-2012-tactic-raikan007.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ining/92151-raikan007s-awesome-amc-433-a.html

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...408-raikan007s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic.html

try these mate :)

fantastic tactic. created so many chances and managed to get rangers into the champo league semi's!

Back