Brand new tactic: 433! 12.2.0 (latest patch)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 70K
Hi Raikan.. this defo looks interesting! will try it out with ajax, and report back asap!

having a new online match with my mate and i'm gonna test this out with sheffield united! not sure how it's gonna pan out with a weaker team, we will see.

Hi Raikan. Couldnt test with my everton save as kept getting error message when loading.

Started a new game with man united. Tactic is very good at home as i won every single home game but is a bit hit and miss away. A big defeat 6 nil to arsenal being the worst.

I finished second in the league with 88 points 28 wins, 4 draws and 6 defeats. Won the fa cup but got knocked out on after extra time in champions league quarters against valencia.

Any ideas on tweaks for away games would be appreciated

Would love to give this a try. I'm currently playing a journeyman save, still down at a low level, so I'll be able to try it with a variety of different teams in various leagues and at various skill levels.

I would seriously like to give it a try with some teams and would let you know of the results

Hi Raikan. Couldnt test with my everton save as kept getting error message when loading.

Started a new game with man united. Tactic is very good at home as i won every single home game but is a bit hit and miss away. A big defeat 6 nil to arsenal being the worst.

I finished second in the league with 88 points 28 wins, 4 draws and 6 defeats. Won the fa cup but got knocked out on after extra time in champions league quarters against valencia.

Any ideas on tweaks for away games would be appreciated

I switch to rigid and counter when playing away from home, get stuck in shout and sometimes drop the BWM to the DM slot :)

So far so good with united won every game at home and have not lost away from home yet had some really good results will post screenies later. Left center mids as MCL as CM support MC as AMC attack and MCR as AMC support is working awsome create so many chances even pogba is on fire !!!!

I switch to rigid and counter when playing away from home, get stuck in shout and sometimes drop the BWM to the DM slot :)
I've been looking for a new tactic to build around since 424 and 41221 arent as good for me as they used to be with the new patch

This advice worked really well, we were really struggling in the first game (2-0 down) but I applied it and we came back to force a 3-3 draw (almost won, had a goal disqualified for offside :( )

I would look at bringing in a proper poacher like Doumbia/Love/Damiao/Rossi even :) good luck!

Results been good but not great...Not enough CCC created when played away. will try your advice with counter and rigid.

Played first match with the tactic at home, against Manchester City. I am newly promoted Southampton (12/13 season).

Line-ups were:
Sotho:
Cudicini; Robinson, Distin, Toloi, Richardson; Henry, Barkley, Cork (Delap 75); Lallana (Nangis 45), Sharp (Tadanari Lee 75), Chamberlain
City: Hart; Clichy, Thiago Silva, Kompany, Richards; Barry (Jagielka 68), Toure; Nasri, Hamsik (Tevez 45), Silva (Balotelli 75); Aguero

The score: 1-1! Not bad for the first match against Manchester City! Will continue, looks promising (4-2 I led on CCCs against City).

Raikan

Will you be looking at making a 4231 tactic for the new patch?

Steve

Results been good but not great...Not enough CCC created when played away. will try your advice with counter and rigid.

increase passing/tempo as well, play a bit deeper and hit on the counter

Back