Brand new tactic: 433! 12.2.0 (latest patch)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 70K
post #5 I think, first page :)

holidayed with this and a few other of my tactics and a few from the forums last night, this won with Chelsea:) 88 points, 2nd place was 66 points as Arsenal!

I've thought of loads of teams this tactic would work with with default squads and Chelsea wasn't one of them funny enough! Being an Arsenal fan I'd probably never do a save with them, couldn't bring myself to do it, and from a neutral point of view I like Drogba too much as a striker, and I'd presume he'd be too slow for this? Meaning a certain Spanish striker would have to play..

Also, who was the main RB do you know? Ivanovic is slower (I think) but a better defender whereas Bosingwa is quicker (again, I think) but not as good a defender. Or was someone else bought in?

I'm tempted to come off my pentagon challenge at the moment and give this a try with someone like Shakthar (spelling?! :S).. or I could use it in the challenge..

Really like the look of this.

I have made a few changes after suggestions mentioned in the thread.

For games at home i have kept the fluid attacking of the original but have dropped the BWM to DM leaving the CM in the middle of the park as i pushed up the AP to AM.

For away games i have made the same positonal changes but have changed to a rigid counter style.

Raikan, these were suggestion made in this thread so i am hoping they work well but being realistic i am Blackpool about to start a new game in the championship so i am not expecting miracles as the team isn't the greatest. I seem to struggle with match shouts so if anyone could point me in the direction of helpful tips i'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks

@Raikan what would you recommend as a minimum pace level for the striker? I have a newgen with superb technical stats (and I mean superb) but he has 13 pace and acceleration, so not slow but not the quickest, but has 17 for off the ball, and 20 for determination (I think? I'm at work so I can't remember aha) would he be alright to use as the striker or should he be a bit quicker..

@Raikan what would you recommend as a minimum pace level for the striker? I have a newgen with superb technical stats (and I mean superb) but he has 13 pace and acceleration, so not slow but not the quickest, but has 17 for off the ball, and 20 for determination (I think? I'm at work so I can't remember aha) would he be alright to use as the striker or should he be a bit quicker..

that should be fine mate, just focus on quickness for a few months, the off the ball stat is perfect :)

he does not have to run that much to beat players, the central cm will play him in like Ruud :)

Raikan, did you have any best tactics for patch 12.0.4 ??

Thanks.

Very interesting tactic.
I'm using your "Swoop There It is" tactic with my wolves save right now, but feel I could use a tactic with a little more attack for when I really need to win.
Could you send it to me please? [email protected]

Last edited:
What touchline instructions do you use, btw im Athletico Bilbao still early on and its working well, also i dont think this is the right place to post this but i seem to start FM saves and do well but get stupid results etc etc, and quit. Any tips for keeping the rage down so i can actually have a long save (lol). Also should i change Llorente from poacher to target man or is he fine as poacher. Great Tactics Thanks.

What touchline instructions do you use, btw im Athletico Bilbao still early on and its working well, also i dont think this is the right place to post this but i seem to start FM saves and do well but get stupid results etc etc, and quit. Any tips for keeping the rage down so i can actually have a long save (lol). Also should i change Llorente from poacher to target man or is he fine as poacher. Great Tactics Thanks.

cheers bud, glad it is working out :)

just try and imagine as if you were really managing the team, you cannot restart a match, you can get angry for losing, but just motivate yourself to win the next one! you cannot win every match, even if you could, that would be boring...

Llorente CF - Attack :)

Yo Raikan, using this currently with chelsea in my second season. So far its been ok.
1. Do you need to use all the Shouts.
2.I seem to be not scoring as much as last season with my own tactic (hopefully score more with the tactic getting more fluid)
3.Is there any latest tweaks that we should know about which could improve the tactic ?

Yo Raikan, using this currently with chelsea in my second season. So far its been ok.
1. Do you need to use all the Shouts.
2.I seem to be not scoring as much as last season with my own tactic (hopefully score more with the tactic getting more fluid)
3.Is there any latest tweaks that we should know about which could improve the tactic ?

hey buddy :)

1) no you don't, see which ones work best for your team/players
2) I hope so, it should! Who do you have for the central CM?
3) I have not used it much since my Dortmund save!

good luck, hope it starts to work properly!

Back