Brand new tactic: 433! 12.2.0 (latest patch)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 159
  • Views Views 70K
FYI for the guys who want to test, Raikan posted the tactic download link in the 5th post on the first page of this thread :)

Also available to test it with Liverpool :)

tactic available on the first page :) good luck

Hi Raikan,

I'll be starting a new save, and I can feed u back 1 season every 2 day's. I'll be using SLB in Portuguese League. so if u have any special instructions, beside the ones that are already here, please let me know! And Let me know as well how much of update u want, every season, every now and than, twice per season??? U name it... cheer's m8 :)

i am here available also =D

I'm available!
And I'm serious, as I have more than a thousand hours in game! XD

Well I have now complete season 3 and 4 with Norwich using this tactic. I managed to come 13th in the league twice in season 1 and 2 (not using this tactic) Season 3 and 4 I finished 7th in the league both times. I am finding great success during home games with this tactic. Still struggling a little on away games. Getting very mixed results. The whole 'rigid' and 'counter' thing during away games doesn't seem to help.... I don't know if it is just because my squad players aren't that great, that they are struggling to defend and hold up play to then counter attack.

I have found though that using the home tactic, on away games but match preparation on 'defensive' is actually providing more shots and posession over the away tactic. The Home tactic on match preparation on 'attacking movement' is great though, it even brings results agianst the top teams too!

During home games I have been using an AMC which seems to bring for more chances and goals. I haven't really played the straight three along the MF so I guess I cannot contribute to how well it will play (which I guess isn't much use to you with testing it) however I did use the three across the middle on the away tactic, but again I wasn't getting much success from it.... I then also used an AMC even on the Away tactic and it seemed to enhance it.

I think people would get more success with a 'better' team or at least more acomplished players in their squad. I imagine the counter attack would certainly be more successful with a better defensive line to actually hold the opposing team out.

I am going to continue with norwich and with the tactic, so will keep you informed.

I do recommend... very, very, very much.... 1st Season with City only one player In Cavani... result

FA Cup, League Cup, Championship (only lost 2 games, in the bare end of the season, MU & Gunners Away) and CL (left RM behind with 7-2 and beat AC Milan in the final for 3-0) off course, all of them in the bag... thank you very much Raikan

is it still available...???
i'm using everton n try to take some tactic for mid table team.
i'd use a 4-4-2 which based on possession n slow tempo.

i'd give feedback when i'm done it :)

is it still available...???
i'm using everton n try to take some tactic for mid table team.
i'd use a 4-4-2 which based on possession n slow tempo.

i'd give feedback when i'm done it :)

yeah it is mate, first page :)

Good tactic! Was struggling with my own with Whitecaps, so decided to use this. Works great at home, and away I change to Rigid and Counter with a player in the DM slot and it works great aswell! Used Ama-Zing and Awesome AMC and they didn't work as well, are they still good to use on 12.2.2?

Hey man!

This is an amazing tactic! I started a save as Chelsea(not the thoughest team, I know). Went my entire pre-season without a loss, and I still played against some pretty though teams, FC Bayern, Palermo, United, Villareal. The defense have been magnificent! Rarely concede any goals. First game of the season was against Q.P.R and I managed to win with 8-0.

You have done it again, Raikan!
I haven't been using the shouts, and still gets immense results, so I'll just keep going!

cheers pal :) glad its working well for you :)

Who do you have as the central Cm? how is he performing or did you move it to AMC and play Mata there?

lol

MMM, did you post it somewhere i don't see, ort is it still in trial period? I will volunteer as i anyway scrapped my laptop and am starting a new game(yeah, sad)

MMM, did you post it somewhere i don't see, ort is it still in trial period? I will volunteer as i anyway scrapped my laptop and am starting a new game(yeah, sad)

post #5 I think, first page :)

holidayed with this and a few other of my tactics and a few from the forums last night, this won with Chelsea:) 88 points, 2nd place was 66 points as Arsenal!

@Raikan:

I want to start a save with PSV with a good AMC tactic. I know your tactics and they are always good. But i got some questions. With PSV i want to play with 1 defensive midfielder and 1 attacking midfielder. As i want to play the way they do i don't want to sell at least before Winter any players. I want to put Strootman (Def) on MCr and Wijnaldum (Att) on MCl (yes instead of AMR !!) Toivoinen on AMC. Mertens on AML en Lens on AMR. With this midfield i need to change the roles of the players. Can i do that without making the tactis less succesfull ? or would advise me another tactic?

Thanks for reply ! :)

@Raikan:

I want to start a save with PSV with a good AMC tactic. I know your tactics and they are always good. But i got some questions. With PSV i want to play with 1 defensive midfielder and 1 attacking midfielder. As i want to play the way they do i don't want to sell at least before Winter any players. I want to put Strootman (Def) on MCr and Wijnaldum (Att) on MCl (yes instead of AMR !!) Toivoinen on AMC. Mertens on AML en Lens on AMR. With this midfield i need to change the roles of the players. Can i do that without making the tactis less succesfull ? or would advise me another tactic?

Thanks for reply ! :)

you can drop the Cmr to the Dm position, take the Cm (Ap) and push up into the Amc position, then drop the wingers to mids (left and right)

it should still work :)

and if l let the CMr on that place and put the CM (AP) into AMC. And don't change the Winger position. is that still possible !?

Back