hi mate, what about team talks and individual training ? will test now

Individual training I leave to the AssMan.

Team talks:
Home - assertive or passionate (do it for fans, keep run going, etc).
Away - calm or passionate, if we're expected to win (do it for fans, keep run going, etc.)

If winning by 1 or 2 goals (done well so far, more to come) - assert or passionate at home, calm away
If winning by more than 2 goals, I don't say anything at all
If losing by more than 2 goals, home or away, assertive or aggressive (that was ****! etc)
If losing by one (I'm not happy), assertive at home, calm when away (or if your team has really low morale, calm at home too)

Pre-season I do Team on Fitness High, during season I do Team Cohesion Average or Low
For individual I do att. movement both pre-season and regular season.

OI's are included. Corners are included. Plug and play.

Should work with PSG. Zlaten should get a hundred goals :p

Thank you for the answers!

I hade one last question, can you post your formation for Cardiff?

Du you use the same tactic every season? Or change something?

That's a pretty potent attack force! Hard to say. Balotelli might be best as the T, as opposed to the F9. Then again, he might be worthless. I've found this tactic requires a lot of teamwork and professionalism, so he might be a bit too much drama :p Sturridge should work great as a T too, with his speed, he'd cut out a lot of back passes and miskicks and score quite a bit.

Great. Thanks for your suggestions. Will try Sturridge as a T. Mario is awful and will be sold asap. Stearling will be tested as a f9. Great work btw.

Thank you for the answers!

I hade one last question, can you post your formation for Cardiff?

Du you use the same tactic every season? Or change something?

My Cardiff team was getting full of regens. I'm trying it with Arsenal now to make sure it works with real players and not just regens. So far, it's a success.

View attachment 333893 View attachment 333892

I use the same tactic every year on my Cardiff save. You can have a backup tactic if you want, but I haven't found that make too much difference.

You should have a lot of choices with that budget and team. Most important is finishing (of course), but off the ball and composure are huge for the Treq. role, as well as speed. He'll drift around and cut off passes between the defense and goalie and pop up in spots where he has a chance to chip the keeper and things like that, so he needs to be high composure for maximum effectiveness.

GobBluthJD- What do u do for player individual training do you just train for the roles they play in the tactic.

I am really peed off, typical someone come up with a really good tactic and the new fm15 is just around the corner lol, thanks for the top tactic mate

GobBluthJD- What do u do for player individual training do you just train for the roles they play in the tactic.

I just leave it to the AssMan, honestly. You could train them for the roles specifically, or composure or off the ball, but I've just left it to AssMan and it's been working fine.

Glad this has got it's own thread, been an incredible tactic, easily in my top 3 since 2014.

Glad this has got it's own thread, been an incredible tactic, easily in my top 3 since 2014.

Thanks! Who were you playing with? I'm trying to see which teams it definitely works for and which ones I should try out myself

Looks like a very good tactic. I'm currently testing it in my "test environment" for my "in-depth tactic comparison thread" to see if I can add it and after 11 games it looks very promising. Although the test will be over 50 games so no hasty conclusions to be made, so far I won 10 out of 11 matches, with good stats (shots on goal, CCC's and Goal Difference). The draw was unlucky. I also had a look at your "Flying Dutch" tactic, but this one is far superior. Will keep you updated and let you know what my final test results are.

Im finding it wayyy too attackin. Don't get me wrong at winning 90% of my games, but I'm just conceding lots of goals and chances every match. Winning matches with scores like 5-3 5-4 4-3. Been using this tactic with Saints (Champion) and Hearts (2nd) so its an awesome tactic which give both teams the best attack in the league, just that defence is pretty crazy

Last edited:
Start whit AC Milan or Bordeaux at the moment i don't know ;) stay tunned m8