Looks like a very good tactic. I'm currently testing it in my "test environment" for my "in-depth tactic comparison thread" to see if I can add it and after 11 games it looks very promising. Although the test will be over 50 games so no hasty conclusions to be made, so far I won 10 out of 11 matches, with good stats (shots on goal, CCC's and Goal Difference). The draw was unlucky. I also had a look at your "Flying Dutch" tactic, but this one is far superior. Will keep you updated and let you know what my final test results are.

Nice - I'll be curious to know how it does over 50 games (H) Yea, skip the Flying Dutch - this one is by far the best.

mate which player make the corner??any one ?

Yea, anyone with a high corner. It doesn't matter which foot, because they are just putting it to the top of the penalty box for your two guys up there to try a shot. So make sure you have someone with high shooting stats at at the top of the box.

Good going forward, but defensively this tactic is awful.

Best Tactic for FM 2014... Better than Unreal and Epic (which are pretty solid tactics) or any other tactic out there. You finally broke the game. Every time I used to play this game I used to give up due to ME. Now I can Finally enjoy FM 2014. Thank you

Hi GobBluthJD

Some filters o attributes recommendations for each positions ?

GobBluthJD - awesome tactic m8 :).

i tried this in full mode and in FMC. and surprisingly it's even better in FMC!

am using it in Montrose - Scothish League Two.

media pred: 10th - last position
View attachment 333819

and how it works:
View attachment 333818

goals for 13 against 5.

how shall i fit januzaj, RVP, Rooney, Jackson Martinez, di maria and shaqiri

GobBluthJD - awesome tactic m8 :).

i tried this in full mode and in FMC. and surprisingly it's even better in FMC!

am using it in Montrose - Scothish League Two.

media pred: 10th - last position
View attachment 694458

and how it works:
View attachment 694459

goals for 13 against 5.

Nice! I have never tried it in FMC, so it's good to see it still works there (maybe even better :p)

So, I have Drogba and Burak Yilmaz as my forwards. Who do you think should play which position?

Just finished my mini save as Utd. All I can say is wow what a tactic! Played 20 won 17 drew 2 lost 1. Goals for 57 goals against 5. Best tactic I tested on this FM14, would post screenies but just deleted all FM14 stuff from laptop to get ready for FM15. Great job! :)

Wow. I'm stunned. My last five games: 21 goals and only 1 conceded. Stearling scores for fun as a AM.