its good tactic but I feel it can be very leaky at time!!
im barca by the way

How was you defence set up mate? I mean player wise. I never leaked 6 goals in 20 games!

I lost 4-2 to real socidead two games before, ter stegen in goal, alba left wingback, pique and stones, and Montoya rb. all solid stats wise etc.

I lost 4-2 to real socidead two games before, ter stegen in goal, alba left wingback, pique and stones, and Montoya rb. all solid stats wise etc.
Don't know then mate. Did you set your training the same as OP and did you set up your individual training as well?

That's weird. I mean, FM 14 is ridiculous sometimes. I lost 6-0 to Chelsea and they had 3 shots on target (go figure), but you shouldn't be losing as Chelsea.

Pique might not be the best, he's so slow. This tactic really relies on speed in pretty much every single position. So Mertesacker sucks, even though his stats are high, same with other high-profile defenders.

THis should be a beast with United. Oh well, 5 more days in Senegal before I get back and can give it a go. Does Falcao work as the T?

Mate do you use OI? who must take the set pieces?

Mate do you use OI? who must take the set pieces?

OI's are built into the tactic, so I don't mess with them (and make sure you don't have AssMan set to do the OI's).

Anyone with decent stats can take the set pieces. More important is having someone with good long-range shots at the top of the box. They'll get a lot of open shots on net from the corners, so if they have good shooting stats, they'll put a few away.

As usual, with every tactic I've tried since the latest update you start losing soon enough. Haven't won a game i 8 matches...I'll continue though and see what happens...

As usual, with every tactic I've tried since the latest update you start losing soon enough. Haven't won a game i 8 matches...I'll continue though and see what happens...

What team are you? I've never had a run that bad with the 4 or 5 teams I've tested it with. Haven't heard from anyone else of such a bad run either...

What team are you? I've never had a run that bad with the 4 or 5 teams I've tested it with. Haven't heard from anyone else of such a bad run either...

Currently trying it with West Ham. Admittedly maybe not the best players available for it, but still.