To be succesfull in fm 2014 u need take baby steps from your small team till u reach a "Barcelona" team both as reputation and with high stats players to can have finally a good consistency.

I can agree with that, after 4 years with my Cardiff team - going for the Invincibles:
View attachment 333505

when u look for players do u look for really fast players ? is the the key stat for this tactic ?

why u slating this tactic ???? have u tried it ? its really good, its the only tactic that has ever worked for me on fm14

but you have cut out what year your in conveniantly lol and u have already admitted your full of regens! Lol

It's 2020. I cut out my name. As you'll see, it's been working for the past 4 years, and on many others' saves...But it's fine. You don't like the tactic. I get it. No biggie (H)

Each tactic has his own level of consistency to put it this way.TFF like his name says dedicaded his time alot into this game and indeed he created some beautifull tactics.But the sad thing is that ME will nerf down this tactics if will work too good for you as a small team you should not be allowed get succes straight away despite the tactic u use.For example there are some tactics that break ME CCC barrier(Brasil tactic included haha) and what does ME to compensate this?ofc will make strikers miss and the frequency of loosing games with higher statistcs becomes really ridicoulos compared to real life.To be succesfull in fm 2014 u need take baby steps from your small team till u reach a "Barcelona" team both as reputation and with high stats players to can have finally a good consistency.
Another way to achieve this is to use the editor on all your players to give them "consistency" of 20 and "important matches" of 20, but this would be cheating.

great tactic! won the BPL with Sheff utd on the 2nd season in BPL !! :)

Got no recognised strikers as Chelsea in 4th season but have hazard,Quintero and Rodriguez and a couple of regens with potential could it work for me ???

the tactic is only good if it works in 2014, after that no more worth. lol!!!

I begin a season with Nîmes (second french division) . prediction 9th, now, i'm 2nd!!!!!! wow. Maybe the best fm 2014 tactic...

Only bad thing I can point out is Away games, I'm struggling to win them, Got smashed by Stoke and QPR.. lmao

Anyone got a good away tactic? defensively a bit more secure, because ATM I'm wasting points away.

Only bad thing I can point out is Away games, I'm struggling to win them, Got smashed by Stoke and QPR.. lmao

Anyone got a good away tactic? defensively a bit more secure, because ATM I'm wasting points away.

BRASIL = HOME
EPIC = AWAY or against stronger teams at home

Were do you play sturridge? F9 or treq? Can't buy a goal for me balo lambert n borini all scoring