Predicted to finish 16th, 5th so far in October. But yea, you're right, West Ham do suck on this game :p

View attachment 694771

Yeah, I'm 8th with 22 games played. I can obviously see that it's a great tactic, IF you have the players for it. It's really dependent on the composure and finishing stats. I create a ridiculous amount of chances almost every game (apart from the top teams) but my strikers are useless. I think I'm gonna continue until the end of the season and then try to get the right kind of attacking force that is needed.

Yeah, I'm 8th with 22 games played. I can obviously see that it's a great tactic, IF you have the players for it. It's really dependent on the composure and finishing stats. I create a ridiculous amount of chances almost every game (apart from the top teams) but my strikers are useless. I think I'm gonna continue until the end of the season and then try to get the right kind of attacking force that is needed.

Yea, composure, finishing, teamwork are all key...and lacking in the current West Ham side :p After a transfer window or two though, they could be a force.

as u said previously your cardiff team is full of regens so doesn't really prove anything sorry mate. Plus I'm a jack so cardiff being good must be a load of bollocks haha
Haha same, Swansea for ever :D

as u said previously your cardiff team is full of regens so doesn't really prove anything sorry mate. Plus I'm a jack so cardiff being good must be a load of bollocks haha

I'm not the only one it's working for, as evidenced by this thread...

But hey, some people are just Epic lovers. That's fine; to each their own (H)

I'm not the only one it's working for, as evidenced by this thread...

But hey, some people are just Epic lovers. That's fine; to each their own (H)
I haven't said it don't work, and I'm not a lover of strikerless formations either which epic is. I'm just saying I have this as my third tactic and it is leaky that's all. Don't take offence. We haven't seen many real cases of full season reviews on this, also the Barcelona guy testing it showed it was leaky. FM15 soon anyhow :)

GobBluthJD, I tested this tactic with quite some different teams. Your tactic does create a statistical dominance that has no match! You will dominate a lot of matches, will create a lot of chances (CCC champion!), but at the end of the day will not give you the stable results you need in order to be earn some silverware, at least if you are a underdog! As many so called super tactics that do (in a way) break the ME, you will be "penalized" in your finnishing. In that perspective, for me tactics like conte's 352 and izmer's remzipasha will always give you better chance of winning more, as it seems they are not so "penalized". It seems contradictory, but altough you perform worse, you will get better and more consistant results. Let's say this tactic gives you moral victories in about 90% of your matches, but unfortunately in many it does not give you the result you statistically deserve!

GobBluthJD, I tested this tactic with quite some different teams. Your tactic does create a statistical dominance that has no match! You will dominate a lot of matches, will create a lot of chances (CCC champion!), but at the end of the day will not give you the stable results you need in order to be earn some silverware, at least if you are a underdog! As many so called super tactics that do (in a way) break the ME, you will be "penalized" in your finnishing. In that perspective, for me tactics like conte's 352 and izmer's remzipasha will always give you better chance of winning more, as it seems they are not so "penalized". It seems contradictory, but altough you perform worse, you will get better and more consistant results. Let's say this tactic gives you moral victories in about 90% of your matches, but unfortunately in many it does not give you the result you statistically deserve!
u basically wrote what i was trying to write lol

season no.2 after promotion we are first candidates to relegation:
View attachment 333620

now... my last match with the candidates to win the Scottish League One - Dunfermline.
View attachment 333619

and look on that! match with Hibernian, the are defending title (Scottish League Cup) and they are from the Scottish Premier League, two levels above me:
View attachment 333618

and still anybody else want to say that this tactic is not for underdogs? bullshit ;).

Fm2014 has no tactical consistency,it should be called Attributes Manager....if u want consistency than play Barcelona or play some team 10 years and gather and raise best regens.ME will break to pieces your tactic whatever the tactic.For example i was about to win league straight from promotion using a modified tactic of MrHough Bring funk back into a 41212(seems this formation is a weakness in ME) with same original settings.But last 5 games when i had a lead of 3 points ME started to cheated like i never saw before and i mean i got equalised in 2 matches in min 85+ and also i lost to last team in league and this when i had best Attack and best Defence in League.For sure Fm2014 has some scripts that will make your game a nightmare if u overchieve to much.In real life loosing a game when u have 7 CCC to AI 0 for example happends once a year,but in FM its quite ridicoulos how offen this **** happends.
And speaking about best tactics,Remzi Pasha never worked for me,its a tactic that require some good mentals and is not for every team.Its quite a bad tactic for underdogs.Best tactics overall so far in FM 2014 are following:Antonio Conte,Maralicious,Mr.Hough Bring the funk back.

Last edited:
season no.2 after promotion we are first candidates to relegation:
View attachment 694940

now... my last match with the candidates to win the Scottish League One - Dunfermline.
View attachment 694942

and look on that! match with Hibernian, the are defending title (Scottish League Cup) and they are from the Scottish Premier League, two levels above me:
View attachment 694945

and still anybody else want to say that this tactic is not for underdogs? bullshit ;).

That's a beautiful thing (H)

Fm2014 has no tactical consistency,it should be called Attributes Manager....if u want consistency than play Barcelona or play some team 10 years and gather and raise best regens.ME will break to pieces your tactic whatever the tactic.For example i was about to win league straight from promotion using a modified tactic of MrHough Bring funk back into a 41212(seems this formation is a weakness in ME) with same original settings.But last 5 games when i had a lead of 3 points ME started to cheated like i never saw before and i mean i got equalised in 2 matches in min 85+ and also i lost to last team in league and this when i had best Attack and best Defence in League.For sure Fm2014 has some scripts that will make your game a nightmare if u overchieve to much.In real life loosing a game when u have 7 CCC to AI 0 for example happends once a year,but in FM its quite ridicoulos how offen this **** happends.
And speaking about best tactics,Remzi Pasha never worked for me,its a tactic that require some good mentals and is not for every team.Its quite a bad tactic for underdogs.Best tactics overall so far in FM 2014 are following:Antonio Conte,Maralicious,Mr.Hough Bring the funk back.

Best consistent tactics are those created by TFF like Unreal or Epic! Never seen such good, consistent tactics and the ME doesn't seem able to break them!

Each tactic has his own level of consistency to put it this way.TFF like his name says dedicaded his time alot into this game and indeed he created some beautifull tactics.But the sad thing is that ME will nerf down this tactics if will work too good for you as a small team you should not be allowed get succes straight away despite the tactic u use.For example there are some tactics that break ME CCC barrier(Brasil tactic included haha) and what does ME to compensate this?ofc will make strikers miss and the frequency of loosing games with higher statistcs becomes really ridicoulos compared to real life.To be succesfull in fm 2014 u need take baby steps from your small team till u reach a "Barcelona" team both as reputation and with high stats players to can have finally a good consistency.

Last edited:
Why is the left back not on the same line ?
All the goals I conceed come from its side'