The tactic shows beautiful football and is one of the 10 best I have seen. It performed great with my no4 predicted team only scored much worse with my no12 team. That is why there are more losses and draws showing. Shots on goal ratio of 2.666, CCC ratio of 2.27. Depending on your team's strengths this could be a good one. 50 matches played, W 36 D 8 L 6, GDF: 131-44 (+87), 54.68% possession. Here is the spreadsheet updated:
5a01ad.jpg

Here are the individual spreadsheets for the no4 predicted team (Brasil is in the top!) and the no12 predicted team, Brasil not performing above average. It shows that this is a great tactic if you have the right team for it. My no4 team was almost unbeatable (lost only in CL against Arsenal with it :-()
35852ja.jpg

wme7pg.jpg

Well, finally got back from Senegal to give this a go with United. By the time I got back I was undecided as the Epic thread was claiming that as best as well, went with both. Brasil at home, easy away and as my Overload away from hom if need a goal, Epic as the more controlled away from home. Romped the league, unbeaten at home, won league cup and into semi's of FA cup. I know it is United, with Di Maria et al, but this tactic is awesome!Those argueing about the "best" tactic are not wise.Both this one and Epic are fantastic, best by far and can be used together to devastating effect. Kudosto to both tacticians for great work.

Those argueing about the "best" tactic are not wise.Both this one and Epic are fantastic, best by far and can be used together to devastating effect. Kudosto to both tacticians for great work.

Exactly! Use whatever works for your team. 1 tactic, 2 tactics, whatever. Mix it up! :p Glad it worked for part of your success.

I will be honest, Brasil is used more, just because I like to play strikers. Some of the football played is awesome.

Im gonna give this a go tonight when im done work. Got Rangers into the Scottish Premiership, sitting 2nd 6pts back. Solid team and should be first but the tactic used is inconsistant. pretty much a 4-5-1. i prefer 2 strikers. i have Kris Boyd, hasnt played much, and got John Guidetti on a free. those two should do the job if i can get them both on. for an AM, i got Ameobi on a free aswell! so he will be my AMC.

will post screens of my team.

oh, and i dont know if anyone else that has selected rangers before, but this is my millionth time selecting them, and they are pouring money into the team, im sure i havent missed any tycoon takeover, still Somers as chairman, but they gave me 9$ mill to spend and 500k wage budget. after i got into the prem. <<< after i asked for more wages... either a glitch? or for real lol

Last edited:
Im gonna give this a go tonight when im done work. Got Rangers into the Scottish Premiership, sitting 2nd 6pts back. Solid team and should be first but the tactic used is inconsistant. pretty much a 4-5-1. i prefer 2 strikers. i have Kris Boyd, hasnt played much, and got John Guidetti on a free. those two should do the job if i can get them both on. for an AM, i got Ameobi on a free aswell! so he will be my AMC.

will post screens of my team.

oh, and i dont know if anyone else that has selected rangers before, but this is my millionth time selecting them, and they are pouring money into the team, im sure i havent missed any tycoon takeover, still Somers as chairman, but they gave me 9$ mill to spend and 500k wage budget. after i got into the prem. <<< after i asked for more wages... either a glitch? or for real lol

Great! Should be interesting to see results with Rangers...(H)

**** ! So sick to discover this tactic just 2 days before the new FM is out ! This is pure madness.

Is this really THAT good? I have resolved that fm14.3 can't be cracked - only moderate success can be achieved for a club outside of the top six in the BPL.

I have been west brom for 4 seasons - finished 7th, 5th, 11th and 4th and this has been by interchanging between three or four tactics. Artisan's magic box 4222 being the closest to a consistent tactic. all the others have failed for me. and i have a decent squad.

would be keen to try this as its not too different from Artisan's, but lacks balance and looks frail defensively.

any detailed responses, outlining the positives and negatives, would be most useful.

Hey! I want to say that this tactic is the best on FM14, but I have a little problem. I can't get RVP, Rooney and Falcao to score more goals. They even miss open goals in almost every match. I've played 20 games and RVP should have done at least 30 goals by now. Any tips?

Hey! I want to say that this tactic is the best on FM14, but I have a little problem. I can't get RVP, Rooney and Falcao to score more goals. They even miss open goals in almost every match. I've played 20 games and RVP should have done at least 30 goals by now. Any tips?

Some players just have the wrong attitude for this tactic. I could never, ever get Balotelli to score, Suarez, I don't know what it is, maybe an ego thing :p

Sell them and buy some professional strikers with no drama problems!

Okay, thanks for the tip. Still using the same training and the same match preparation as in op?

have a go with the demo see what you can come up with

Naw, if I'm going to spend hours and hours and hours on a tactic (like this one took), I want it to be on the full version at least (H)

I started using this tactic in a "farewell" save to FM2014.

At home it really kicks ***!! I have defeated most of the teams, with an average side.

However, away from home, I am losing constantly...like 8 out of 10 matches ! An even when i win or draw, it is in some bizarre 4-3 score...

I tried to move the WBL to DL, and the one DC to cover. I tried defensive positioning. Nothing works...

And it's a pity, because in home matches it's the most entertaining tactic. ANYONE FOUND A SOLUTION FOR THE AWAY MATCHES ???