Brazil Inspired Magic Box [4-2-2-2] Beautiful Football by Artisan

Fantastic tactic. On a fresh Liverpool save, won the Premier League comfortably, as well as reached the final in every single cup competition and won all but one, and that being the League Cup I couldn't care less. Sturridge is tearing it up as the DLF, he's the main goal scoring threat but the rest of the team contributes regularly while playing absolutely gorgeous football. Conceding quite a number of penalties, but the attacking section compensates for that with lots of goals (only 3 from corners in the PL) and we're getting penalties of our own as well, otherwise the defense is pretty solid. Truly excellent job with this one, Artisan.

View attachment 888438View attachment 888424View attachment 888425View attachment 888432

excellent season dude. happy to see sturridge playing so well. on my own save int was the Complte forward NDoye who was banging in goals.

Will add your screen shots to the OP in the wall of achievements. Thanks

Brillant OP and tac looks promising! Will def try this soon ☺

Really looking forward to giving this a go, nice recreation :)

First game: Milan 3 - Lazio 0! 8 CCC's and lovely to watch! :)

Great results here especially with a team like Hull. Will test and post results for you mate

Can I bring the WB's back a bit and also change the complete forward to a poacher?

Can I bring the WB's back a bit and also change the complete forward to a poacher?

Bringing the Wingbacks back will give opposition wingers a lot of space as I found in some tests when making the tactic. It often leads to more 1 on one defensive situations for the players which is not really good.

Playing a poacher would be fine I think. Its just that poachers have a higher attacking setting which means they will tend to force the ball forward a lot more either by wayward passes or running with the ball too often. It can work though if you have the right player

Awesome. This was my favorite tactic on fm2014. Glad you brought it back. Going to give this a go with Fiorentina which I used last year for Magic Box.

View attachment 251193View attachment 251192

Tactic sux, like almost every one here... Esecially for lower league teams. First friendly match in a season with similar opponent. There was no any domination during game, even you can see stats... Please do not post shrewsbury results from 20XX year when u have all of world-class players in your team, it's little bit like a cheap advertisement.

Well though your test is so thorough have you given a thought to how fluid it is? You say the first friendly with ft United? I would imagine the tactic isn't even 1/10th fluid so spouting your nonsense is giving false advertisement. Most people on the forum know of my Shrewsbury save and know it's from 2026 apologies if you didn't. But to come in here and belittle artisans work after one friendly is about a million times more ridiculous than my screen shot.

First friendly game with Tottenham...

View attachment 251164View attachment 251163

Second one with Borussia...

View attachment 251167View attachment 251165

Aff I forgot to show you at what minute Cambiasso was sent off... As you can see before it was the same disaster.

View attachment 251160

Your response for my screenshot does not have any point of view. Those team which I played with also shall have at the beginninf og season fluidity of tactic at 1/10 so please do not address it to something which is unlogical.

I agree with fact that it could be good idea to play with weaker teams at the beginning of season but you must consider it that all teams at the beginning of season have almost the same morale and fluidity of their tactic.

Last edited:
If you don't get my point of view you are clearly new to the game pr downloading tactics, testing tactics pr one.or two friendlies is laughable.

Tactic sux, like almost every one here...

Like almost every one here, yeah sure or maybe it's the player useing the tactic there sucks at playing FM - personally i've tried lots of tactics from this forum, havn't found any there didn't perform well when they were fluid, and only found a few there didn't work on LLM at all, which was expected with loads of individual instructions to each player and you can't expect a semi pro, train 2 times a week player to perform as a PL pro, which I have in mind on LLM teams or do you really think that a Vanarama player could play in PL as well as a current first team player from Hull, Sunderland or similar?

Dude you can see just that a tactic that uses 2 AMCs is a pretty advanced tactic and maybe not so suited for a lower league team?
There is no "magical" plug and play, or maybe there is some, but this isnt the purpose of this tactic I think
Its to create beatiful and winning football, but you need the players for it like any tactic

You have to look at your team and see what u got material for
You cant just take a tactic from here and hope for the best

learn to play FM and make your own tactic and you will understand before you flame tacticians sharing their nice work

Best tactic !!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 250554View attachment 250553I took over Valencia when they were in 16th position :) Won Liga BBVA and Spanish Cup! Started When the wins happened pretty obvious :) with Solid Defense !!!!!!!!! No set pieces goals all Beautiful attacking :):wub::wub::wub::wub: Even after all those transfers still on 1st place all wins on my second season :)

Last edited:
Tried this tactic with KuPS in the Finnish league, to be fair I chose them because of the FM-legend Freddy Adu. Overall my team lacked skill in every department so I am confident that this tactic is beast with more skillful players. Managed a good 4th place in the league, very happy with that. Bonus: Freddy Adu named as Player of the Year.

Artisan, you mention in your OP in this thread to post in this thread if any of us had any ideas or challenges to what to work on next, i got something in mind that I maybe/maybe not can get to work, based on this tactic - something like the screenshot below:

View attachment 249440

I just can't decide on how to setup the 2 CMs yet, and how to get the AM to work well as a Engache - ohh well something to play with if I get bored xD

Update:
So i've tinkered a bit with it - havn't had time to test it yet though, real life kinda gets in the way

View attachment 249401
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w...up68_45EE0F6A-407D-4F93-A46A-05518DBDD60F.fmf

Last edited: