Brazil Squad Announced ...

Well any team with Lucio in it should do ok, as he is a tank.

think too many people are focused on the individual and not on how the team meshes together. brazil do well not just becsaue they have great players, they mesh as great team. spain have done so well in the last 2 years because their teams has finally clicked together, they've always had talented players

I can't believe he didn't take Alex tbh, hes been a BEAST this season, Juan isn't the greatest CB

i have supported brazil when i was 13( i am 17 nw) ive watched ever game,,,they shud took pato and marcelo, costa,neymar

I'm sorry, but Marcelo doesn't fit the system as he is very poor in defence, Costa (I'm guessing you mean Douglas Costa) is all hype, been very ordinary since moving to Ukraine. As for Neymar, he's a decent young player, but I think Football Manager has clouded your judgement on this one. He is nowhere near the level of Fabiano or Robinho right now.

they'll still do well, but there'll definitely be no Brazilian Football on show.

If Kleberson got in so should Fenerbache's Alex
Also who else thinks Ronaldo should have been included

Dunga's playing a very specific system, he's said Ronaldinho can't fit in the same team as Kaka so Ol' Ronny aint going, go cry about it. I think Brazil will win the World Cup and play brilliant football, just because they aren't a star studded cast doesn't mean they won't do well, this team sacrifices the individual for a better team performance, look at Mclaren's attempt to squash a load of great players into one international team, it doesn't work, end of story.

Don't really like what he's done with the squad. Seems to have build it on a solid defense rather than looking to play to what they have been best known for - an exciting attacking team.

It's like getting a dog and asking it to meow.

Don't really like what he's done with the squad. Seems to have build it on a solid defense rather than looking to play to what they have been best known for - an exciting attacking team.

It's like getting a dog and asking it to meow.
As long as it gets results which I expect it will, then I don't think anybody (except for the Brazilians themselves) will complain

Kleberson as in the guy who floped at man u, who is he playin for now.
I bet lucio will get sent off in the wc.
He just fouls players all day long, Kevin Doyle ran ring around him when we played them in a friendly.
I dont think Brazil are that good anymore

He just fouls players all day long, Kevin Doyle ran ring around him when we played them in a friendly.
Kleberson I think plays for Flamengo, a Brazilian side. he must be doing quite well there if he's got picked. I watched that friendly as well and while Ireland gave a good account of themselves, Brazil never bothered to get out of 2nd gear, didn't need to.

Yeah, I remember watching that game expecting Brazil to win and win in style. Instead they were just boring and looked to counter all the time.

Not impressed.

I really dont know how Dunga is getting away with leaving Ronaldinho and Adriano out, although i looked at that squad and it is IMMENSE!

Big names like those, if left out of our squad, Capello would be linch mobbed XD

Cant believe people calling this team ****, lol, i think its amazing

I can't believe he didn't take Alex tbh, hes been a BEAST this season, Juan isn't the greatest CB

alex hasent got the best of relationships with dunga. apparently a few times he has called alex up he hasent seemed keen, thats why his been left out.