Brazil Squad Announced ...

would leaving ronnieD out not be the equivilant of leaving beckham out? (if he was fit)

would leaving ronnieD out not be the equivilant of leaving beckham out? (if he was fit)
Yes but Beckham is getting on a bit, Ronnie has seen better days and had more flexible managers.

Honestly I dont think ronaldihno is that good anymore? hes had a rubbish season, why should he go??

He's had an incredible season, his best since he won World Player of the Year. He would have gone, had they played a different system, but Dunga feels that with this system, Ronaldinho and Kaka can't play in the same team.

Honestly I dont think ronaldihno is that good anymore? hes had a rubbish season, why should he go??
thats what i mean there both past it most people in england dont rate beckham anymore but other countrys probably do because of his reputation.
maybe this is what is happening in brazil with ronni :S

I really dont know how Dunga is getting away with leaving Ronaldinho and Adriano out, although i looked at that squad and it is IMMENSE!

Big names like those, if left out of our squad, Capello would be linch mobbed XD
he's not, hes been massively criticised. even if he wins the world cup hes likely to step down. :(

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

What a **** squad!
if you've sen any brazilian football, this so called "**** squad" has been doing the business. its not about the names, but about the team

Why the **** is Julio Baptista there Dunga please resign

Why the **** is Julio Baptista there Dunga please resign
dunga works to a system, baptista is very good in that system, ronnie isnt, so hes out.

if this squad is **** then i would fear their good team, i think brazil will be there or thereabouts you can never rule them out, some of the things they can do with a football is unbelievable. also spain have a very good squad and i think it will be a brazil, spain final

Baptista is one of their most consistent players? oO)

seeing some of the comments on the squad think quite a lot of people need to watch a lot more football outside of the premier league

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Baptista is one of their most consistent players? oO)
too many people just see the name, and forget about the team, thats why so many people are clamouring for ronaldinho, when he pataently doesnt work in dunga's set up

Its all about the system as you have been saying, look at fulham, not the most gifted squad in the world, but play a specific system, theyre gonna win the europa league!! if you went to spain and showed them the fulham team, they would not know hardly any of those players,

Its all about the system as you have been saying, look at fulham, not the most gifted squad in the world, but play a specific system, theyre gonna win the europa league!! if you went to spain and showed them the fulham team, they would not know hardly any of those players,
yeah exactly, off topic but aguero was saying how it'll easy for athletico to beat "lowly fulham" yeah right, the same athletico thats won 2 games in europe (no joke, theys scraped through on away goals a lot). hope fulham stuff em

ZOMFG No Denilson! :O :O
Nah, I'm joking. Potential winners here. Shame Ronaldinho didn't make it, he brings something to football nobody else does. And that's huge teeth.

What's the big thing about Ronaldinho, he is a good player but nothing spectacular. Pato being missed out shocked me more tbh, but he is injured? I reckon Brazil will fall at the semi-final hurdle.

[Not seen much Brazilian football] But, if Dunga wants to play a specific system and it's been working thus far then why scrutinize it? An example was Rangers and Barcelona. Rangers went out with a system which was dubbed "Anti-Football" and frustrated Barca. Arsenal done something different and it didn't work as well.

All the talk about "OMG RONALDINHO ISN'T PLAYING! AHHHHHHHHH!" is kinda ****. Yes, he is a good player and I don't know about his season thus far but, as has been said, if he doesn't fit into the system he doesn't go. This team has the ability to go all the way to the final and, probably will. =]