North Korea have possibly been the better side :S

Come on Korea! Im suprised, I thought they would be really bad but they're holding their own.

0-1 Korea
Crying guy to score

I like the way that the North Korean players look more confortable on the ball than English players. :)

The sad thing is that most people in North Korea don't even know that the world cup is on. :(

So true, makes me think, how a nation can be so thrilled about a WC even in a crysis situation (Portugal) and other nations don't even know that/have more to think about than the WC is on. N. Korea is going through some serious issues nowadays (against S. Korea), not sure about the priority of a world cup for the population.

As soon as Brazil score the first, the floodgates will open and they'll start flying in IMO.

Brazil 3-0 North Korea.

To be honest, I have to say Brazil 1 - 0 North Korea. It's pretty weird in this World Cup many teams find it hard to score.

Korea 1-0 Brazil

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

As my guess

****** ****, this is awful, credit to North Korea, but Brazil are the best team in the world and they've had what? 2 shots? They need to score before half-time - Korea are playing a little like Andorra - "damage limitation" just containing Brazil and then clearing it as far as they can to John Te-Tse

This definately isn't the same Robinho that played for City.

for a team play 3-2-3-1-1 they are getting forward a lot

want to see some urgency from Brazil, better finishing from Korea and they could be leading, they've completed more passes and had more shots than Brazil.
Also - i can't believe i actually agree with that guy on ITV - Kaka is looking a little chubby and has done nothing, Maicon has been useless too, just picking it up and shooting or putting in bad crosses! C'mon Brazil!!!!!!!

Judging from what iv'e seen so far.........Im gonna predict a thrilling 6-5 win for Brazil :/

When is this World Cup going to get going. All the matches seem the same with the exception of the Germany match.