They've effectively neutralised Brazil's system by pushing the inside forwards out wide while also managing to pack the midfield. So Dunga will have to make some changes or risk having Brazil concede on the counter as those North Korean forwards are pacey and fit as fiddles. USA should have beaten Brazil in the Confed Cup doing something very similar last summer.

Really enjoying this match.

would love to see a team like Blackpool sign him :D he looks very good.

That's not going to achieve anything Elano

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

They've effectively neutralised Brazil's system by pushing the inside forwards out wide while also managing to pack the midfield. So Dunga will have to make some changes or risk having Brazil concede on the counter as those North Korean forwards are pacey and fit as fiddles. USA should have beaten Brazil in the Confed Cup doing something very similar last summer.

Really enjoying this match.

a) First free-kick to Brazil? Any bets for Elano smashing it over the bar?
b) I agree with Zebedee but the holding midfielders should prevent that, expecially the very defensive Gilberto Silva

EDIT: Almost ate my words

EDIT:
My 1-0 Korea isnt looking too bad now :)

bad luck, what a goal

Last edited:
I wanted brazil to win before the match but i now want Korea to take something out of this

what a swerve. no chance. maicons skill or weirdness of the ball?

That was Roberto Carlos like, i thought it deflected off the keeper so good goal

I thought it was a great goal, not lucky. Feel sorry for the Koreans though :(

Clive Tyldesley you douch,Stevie Wonder could see that wasn't an own goal by the keeper.