Have you lot even considered that Korea are just playing immense?

No, they are, but Brazil are #1 in the world, how can they not ******* score? This is going to be embarrassing if it continues like this, Brazil don't seem like they can be bothered at the moment

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

I agree, everyone (including myself) was writing North Korea off. They are clearly a very well-drilled side who work hard for each-other and have a brilliant system which suits them and works. Brazil though, as the number one side in the World really should have been much better in that first half.

Sorry asked in another thread, but who's the commentator pundit on ITV for tonight's game? He's fantastic whoever he is.

And come on North Korea - put a pound on them winning tonight. Couldn't say no to 40-1 for a win in a football game :D

A good match. Enjoyed it so far. :)

2-0 Brazil I think though.

Sorry asked in another thread, but who's the commentator pundit on ITV for tonight's game? He's fantastic whoever he is.

And come on North Korea - put a pound on them winning tonight. Couldn't say no to 40-1 for a win in a football game :D
Chris Coleman Zeb.

No, they are, but Brazil are #1 in the world, how can they not ******* score? This is going to be embarrassing if it continues like this, Brazil don't seem like they can be bothered at the moment

That's the thing, it's pretty clear the Brazilians are trying to score, it's just Korea aren't allowing them any room whatsoever. Every time they get the ball there is instant pressure from numerus players. I doubt they will be able to keep up this work rate for 90 minutes but at the moment they're playing like machines. Have to respect that from a team no one even knew anything about.

I think Korea will tire this half but they have given everything and can be proud of what they have done. Brazil just seem to lack ideas and don't look like doing much at all, Robinho has been the only player for Brazil who looks like he could do something

Robinho, Elano and Maicon seem to be the sparks for Brazil.

Kaka is poor at the moment and Bastos needs to stop shooting!

North Korea paid some Chinese to cheer for them. :D

North Korea is playing pretty good so far.

That's the thing, it's pretty clear the Brazilians are trying to score, it's just Korea aren't allowing them any room whatsoever. Every time they get the ball there is instant pressure from numerus players. I doubt they will be able to keep up this work rate for 90 minutes but at the moment they're playing like machines. Have to respect that from a team no one even knew anything about.
this. read up them throug zonal marking, and the first they said is that they are better team than you would think

King Carlo get Jon-tae-se at the bridge lol his only 26. I heard he had a trial with a unnamed premiership club earlier this year??? Anyone know who that was??

King Carlo get Jon-tae-se at the bridge lol his only 26. I heard he had a trial with a unnamed premiership club earlier this year??? Anyone know who that was??

He looks a class player. Not afraid to take on players like Lucio and Juan.
Off the ball he looks good aswell as one of the commentators pointed out.

As for the club, I would imagine one of the teams in the bottom half?