Breakfast

Two Eggs, Three Rashers of Smoked Danish Bacon, Two Slices of Black Pudding, Three Pork Sausages, Fried Bread & Toast.

Every Saturday Morning.

Say what you like about Scotland, but when we do food, we do it right ;)

I would disagree with that. I'd say we go to the extreme both ways. I mean, who the **** fries chocolate? Won't be long till we're serving fried cornetto's.

I would disagree with that. I'd say we go to the extreme both ways. I mean, who the **** fries chocolate? Won't be long till we're serving fried cornetto's.

I've never tried a deep fried mars bar. But on a breakfast note, if you go to pizza mario before 11 they'll deep fry anything for £2!!!

I'm in mate, funny how a Breakfast thread has us chatting about fried chocolate lol

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

I've never tried a deep fried mars bar. But on a breakfast note, if you go to pizza mario before 11 they'll deep fry anything for £2!!!

Pizza Luigi have better prices ;)

Start with some cereal with some Orange Juice, move on to the fry up (A)

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Say what you like about Scotland, but when we do food, we do it right ;)

Haggis is super tasty XD

Jeez, i cant imagine myself eating all those things you huys said every freaking day XD Just a bowl of cereals and milk or a toast or something like that... =P

Most weekdays I have oatcakes with cheese and margarine, and then 2 slices of toast and margarine. I feel ill if I don't have breakfast so I have it every single day without exception. Pint of water to go with it (I'm a fan of the H2O).

If I'm in an unhealthy rush I microwave some Tesco muffins and have them.

Brown rice, Special K, fruit, vegetables, smoothie in any combination, followed by creatine and a protein shake!

Had steak, sausages, black pudding, beans and bacon for breakfast once. It was distilled win.

Way too many Shreddies.

They seem to go right through me, though. Always needing the toilet when I eat Shreddies which is not good when I'm halfway through school.

But it's totally worth it.

Way too many Shreddies.

They seem to go right through me, though. Always needing the toilet when I eat Shreddies which is not good when I'm halfway through school.

But it's totally worth it.

All Bran's worse than that. As is Newcastle Brown Ale. Speaking from experience lol

Usually weetbix or muesli + yogurt, then toast if I feel like it. Always with a cup of coffee. That is the most important bit, otherwise I'm still asleep :p