Breakfast

Bacon and Hash browns with Maple syrup on days I don't care about my teeth. Corn flakes on days I do. Any beverage by Tropicana on the side.

Breakfast of Champions.

Usually a banana and a cereal bar or something similar since I'm usually running late for college and don't have time to make anything decent

Granola bar and Banana on toast, with a pint of water or milk on weekdays.

Weekend - bacon and egg sandwich mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

My gran makes us prawn cocktail for breakfast.
But yo cant beat Roll and Square Sausage. Do you have square sausage in england?

Is it just a square sausage? Don't think it'll blow my mind if it is.

Wait for it... yepp it's just a square sausage
images

toast with nutella on days i can be arsed. breat with nutella when i can't be. always with a glass of milk. =)

i have my daily, bacon - egg- sausage buttie, around 9:30 from the burger van next to my work. that usually sees me through all day.

untill i get home!

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

coco pops + milk + Ketchup = EPIC WIN

wtf?

Always gonna go for bacon, egg, sausage and hash browns. Can only seem to eat cooked food in the morning, rather than having some cereal :p

At the moment, I don't have anything on weekdays but I do have a full English on Saturdays occasionally.

I have a traditional breakfast at Morrisons Cafe most days, 2 fried eggs, 2 sausages, 4 rashers of bacon and 4 slices of toast...I dont like beans! That wakes me up for the day ahead!

Brunch >

Anything with black pudding and sausages. Scottish ones, not that english ****.:wub: