Breaking news!!! has Martin O'Neill resigned

"Randy Lerner's right-hand man has dismissed reports of a rift between the Aston Villa owner and manager Martin O'Neill."

Which means there was an arguement we're just not allowed to know about it, and it's not enough to make him quit.. Yet.

To be fair to the owner though, clubs like Villa and Tottenham can't keep spending money on players when they aren't getting anywhere [Yes I am aware of the table] but they have been pushing at this for years and Randy Lerner obviously felt that the loss against Chelsea destroyed all hopes of a fourth spot, summoned O'Niell and gave him a good shouting at.. Which I guess is fair enough, nobody wants to lose 7-1.. Although if Villa finish 6th or 7th I can see him leaving, he obviously wants money to spend which Villa won't provide so he may need to look at Celtic, City or maybe Liverpool?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thought this was going to be the start of a really **** FM story? XD

Martin O'Neill will not be Villa manager by the end of next season, that much is probably clear unless Villa have new owners/chairman

Randy lerner is one of the richer men in america, why is he being so uptight

shocking news, if it is a disagreement over squad spending, surely he should wait to be sacked and take his rightful compensation?

Back