Breaking news!!! has Martin O'Neill resigned

You're really bad at lieing Mr.Yam.
You created your account today, and have got 3 posts, all on this thread and you joined after Ryan_Hobbs Villa Fan was banned.
Coincidence.. I think not ;)

i also dont know what makes your names blue and mine not!!! but im scared to ask now!!!lol

i know i only joined today, i used to be on here ages ago, my name is martin filby !!!!! i used to run net games but the politics got a bit messy, ask danny carter!!!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

sky sports sayin it aint true now any way!!

i know i only joined today, i used to be on here ages ago, my name is martin filby !!!!! i used to run net games but the politics got a bit messy, ask danny carter!!!

I really Hope you arent Martin Filby. the Same Maartin Filby, who kicked me from his net game(scott button) for missing one day, as my Nan had a heart attack.

One of the best Irish managers going..hope he doesn't quit Villa he's been brilliant there.

stay on topic please girls.

we will have a look at your IP The Yam, and then we'll know if its just a coincidence...

Didn't seem like something that Martin O'Neill would do. Will be interesting to see, if there is a press conference, what is said.

yeah didnt realise the reason scott but that was ages ago and i have had a good break from the site, apologise for any offense back then there was a few who didnt get on, cuddles, cav and others including danny carter

yeah didnt realise the reason scott but that was ages ago and i have had a good break from the site, apologise for any offense back then there was a few who didnt get on, cuddles, cav and others including danny carter

I still speak to all of them regulary. but cal. he was a ****. but oh well. Nicce to see you back.

cheers mate, it was a good couple of games for a while tho got a bit silly in the end, cr777 always spreading payments over 24 months and buying a new squad!!!!! i may join a net game but just gonna see how it goes, dont want to host anymore tho!!!! lol

lol. CR7--> Deepesh is still about, speak to him regularly and MikeWeav. these are old school base members when the site was cool.(A)

I still speak to all of them regulary. but cal. he was a ****. but oh well. Nicce to see you back.

cheers mate, it was a good couple of games for a while tho got a bit silly in the end, cr777 always spreading payments over 24 months and buying a new squad!!!!! i may join a net game but just gonna see how it goes, dont want to host anymore tho!!!! lol

lol. CR7--> Deepesh is still about, speak to him regularly and MikeWeav. these are old school base members when the site was cool.(A)

guys this isnt msn. have this conversation somewhere else please.

guys this isnt msn. have this conversation somewhere else please.

obviously as im gettin infractions im gonna leave the site again for a day or two as there seems to be a bit of crazyness goin on

Right I'm totally confuzzled here, is O'Neill Villa manager or not??

Aston Villa have denied it, but Scott is saying that apparently there is a press conference at 6pm tonight.

Back