Breaking the Duck - A Josh and Sam Joint Story.

bcfc

Shizz has changed...
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I haven't seen many of these joint stories around recently so yesterday me and SamScfc thought we would revive the genre. After looking at pros and cons of certain team choices we decided to go with one familliar to many of you. We will take charge of Arsenal Football Club but this will be no easy challenge! Only players under 25 are allowed to be signed, not only that but for the first two seasons we can only acquire players from within Europe. The game is on the 10.3 database and we are using our own tactics.

Lets get started, shall we? :D

First updates soon ;)

Good luck both of you!
I haven't seen a joint story around for ages either.

Good luck to both of you.

Glad you decided to do one :)

Good luck guys.
If used correctly Bendtner is deadly :p

Arsenal?

YES!

Good luck both of you, Josh to do the best though (A)(K)

View attachment 66398

Arsene Wave's Emotional Farewell

View attachment 66406
Wenger has seen these fans for possibly the last time.
Arsenal.com can today confirm that Arsenal legend Arsene Wenger has left his post at Arsenal after a long and succeful tenure in charge, which has seen him lift many trophies and been idolised over the whole of Europe as a football manager and his love for the game. Wenger will be remembered for the 03/04 season when he won the double as he lead his team to an astonishing PremierLeague season as he lead his side to an impressive unbeaten side throughout the whole season.

#####

Rookie Set To Follow In Wenger's Footsteps

Arsenal have today appointed Sam Charnock as manager, Charnock has signed a 1 year deal with the Gunners and admits that the pressure will get to him immensely.

"This is my first job in the whole of football, and to be at the helm of one of the greatest clubs in world football seems too good to be true, and also to replace someone of Arsene Wenger's stature is something that will get to me as I loved how he played the game and I will always look at him for an example of how to play the game, but my aim, is to Break The Duck and win some silverware!

#####

Nice start Sam, I'll update my start in the next hour ;)

Thanks for the support everyone :D

Sorry about taking a while, I went to play cricket.

I'm starting writing now ;)

Breaking a duck? Forgot we have 13 leagues and 10 fa cups... ;)

If you mean it literally, its not very nice, ducks have feelings :(

Breaking a duck? Forgot we have 13 leagues and 10 fa cups... ;)

If you mean it literally, its not very nice, ducks have feelings :(

By duck I think we're meaning that Arsenal haven't won a trophy in about 5 years..

But we need agree that a duck needs breaking, so thats why we chose that title.

Lol Frankie. :p

Best of luck. I don't know who'll win. :)

Intro.

attachment.php

Wenger resigns!

An era in North London has today ended, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has today handed in his notice after a training ground dispute with captain Cesc Fabregas. The chairman revealed he had handed Arsene the chance to resign with his pride intact instead of him being sacked. 'Arsene is a fine manager but Cesc is a World-class midfielder. It was a desicion to see who was a bigger asset, seeing as they both refused to be in the same vicinity. Many fans have really shown their passion for their ex-manager by various different methods, but Peter Hill-Wood has insisted that a new ambitious appointment will be named later this week.

A Joke?!

After the shock resignation of Arsene Wenger, Arsenal Football Club have been quick to appoint rookie manager Josh Gregg as replacement for the enigmatic Frenchman. Gregg, who stands with absolutely no managerial experience only passed his Coaching Course 3 months ago to this day. 'I am delighted to be given the chance to take charge of such a well supported, such a prestigious club and one that is in the top few clubs in the world!' Whether or not Gregg succeeds s something that only time will tell but many are already predicting mediocrity for the forthcoming season. 'Is this a joke?! We didn't need a managerial change but if we would have we would need a man that is experienced at wiining trophies, the experience that we need to Break This Duck!' said the Supporter Spokesperson.

Sam no doubt wins the better intro award, not my best area :'(