Breaking the Duck - A Josh and Sam Joint Story.

Meh, Almunia is a great keeper on FM.

A decent start Sam, but I am in the lead ^^);)

Meh, Almunia is a great keeper on FM.

A decent start Sam, but I am in the lead ^^);)

Yep, but Fabregas has only just come back, and I've sneaked in Tranquillo Barnetta ;)

And Almunia is a England international. :S

Last edited:
I'm negotiating with a wonderkid on youth contract ;)

I'm loading up FM now ;)

Wish me luck for September :)

I'm loading up FM now ;)

Wish me luck for September :)

No.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

I'll update in 5 mins.

Joking, it's 1am, inabit :)

You had me going there :O

I have done something silly, but it doesn't really matter XD

Good luck guys, some good players in your teams and 4-2-3-1 suits arsenal very well

I think I'll share my 'silly thing' with all of you, last night I got a little carried away, and played until January. I forgot to take screenshots or anything so I'll do one big catchup, update.

I think I'll share my 'silly thing' with all of you, last night I got a little carried away, and played until January. I forgot to take screenshots or anything so I'll do one big catchup, update.

So are you gonna update all your season today?

arsenal-header.jpg

A New Year Report.

I think I speak for everyone at the club when I say that upon Gregg's arrival I didn't think he was the man to bring us a trophy which we all desire, but now he is making us eat his words. We are sitting in third place, 8 points behind leaders Chelsea with a game in hand. We still remain in the Carling Cup, the first leg of our Semi-Final clash with Tottenham is in the the next few weeks. Alot of hope is reserved for this game seeing as we have already done the double over them in the league.

A dominating Champions League - Group of death, perfomance. Showed us dismantling the entire group, which included Marseille and Juventus, however some fans are still pessimistic seeing as the draw for the second round seems very unfavourable, the in-form Barcelona are favourites for the competition and to draw them so early on is not what we wanted at all! However, the togetherness of the team has really proved divident over the season so far, this is one big roadblock but with a pinch of salt, I think we can carry on down the Champions League highway.

Although things look to be on the up for us Gooners, the recent injuries in the squad call some cause for concern. The long list contains such influential players as Eden Hazard, the wonderkid who before suffering this injury showed much promise in his first six games for the club. This was a blow but we are more disenheartened by the recent injury to top scorer Robin Van Persie, with 15 goals in 25 games, he has looked to be back to his best but he is now in the very busy physio room instead of training. The other two most notable players are, our second top scorer Eduardo and our midfield enforcer Denilson.

Both of them, are key players for the side, but with the next month being a transfer window, expect some business to be coming into (and out of) The Emirates stadium.

Well done Josh.

My update should come later today.

That'll be challenge :O

Anyway, I'm gonna try out a new Barcelona style tactic from here on in ;)

I've also used a new tactic in the last 3 games, won 2 and lost one in the worst way! :(

breaking the duck? i see my legendary thread naming skills have been missed around these parts :}

View attachment 66680

Arsenal were looking in good stead for a title challenge for the Premier League title but as they entered the last 4 games of December they took 4 points from a possible 9 after 4 draws against Bolton, Fulham and then a draw against Manchester United and North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur. In the Champions League, The Gunners only just got through the group stages after a loss to Bordeaux put them 3rd and level on points with second placed Bordeaux who faced Real Madrid on the last day of the group stages while Arsenal took on Denmark outfit Fc Kobenhavn. As the game went by, Arsenal were getting more and more dominant but could only manage a 1 - 1 which did see them through after Bordeaux lost 2 - 0 to Real Madrid who finished 1st despite failing to beat Arsenal on two occasions.

View attachment 66683

Arsenal's on loan striker Fraizer Campbell has been in brilliant form for the Gunners despite not playing much and has scored 9 goals in the 12 games he has featured in, but injury prevented him from keeping his run in the side which gave Dutchman Robin Van Persie to take his chance in the side and keep it. He did, he scored vital goals to keep Arsenal in the title race and it will be interesting to see who will win the battle of the striker's position in the Arsenal side.

View attachment 66685

View attachment 66686

Coming into the January transfer window, Arsenal completed the signing of Palermo midfielder Antonio Nocerino for £7M, it remains to be seen if manager Sam Charnock can strengthen his squad.

# # #

View attachment 66687