Brendan Rodgers re-creating the Liverpool dynasty

Again good update if you do any more today will read tomorrow as im busy tonight ^^)

Nice story dude cant wait see you sign and how you do in the league

I called Maxi into my office, I wanted to tell Maxi that he was not in my plans, but I wanted to explain to him face to face, as man management and communication with your players are 2 qualities every manager should have. When I called him into my office I noticed how fearful Maxi looked as if he thought he was in serious trouble.

8d83345ddba0f94d0dea39572579-grande.jpg

'U ok Maxi?'
'i'm ok '

'you just seemed nervous, i know it is odd to be called in off the training ground by the boss mid training session. But I have called you in here, to explain to you that unfortunately you do not feature in my plans for the upcoming season. I felt it would be better if I told you face-to-face.'
'yes boss'
'I think you are a good player but unfortunately you are the wrong side of 30, and I believe it would be beneficial for both yourself and the club if you moved on. You have the chance to play 1st team football again and the club can use the money gained from the sale to spend elsewhere. I hope you understand'.

He just replied "ok thank you boss" and left. The look on his face when I told him he was not in my plans, was devastating, I could see a faint tear in his eye. It's unfortunate, as he is a good player technically but would spend the season on the bench, and I believe he is too good to sit on the bench, and that Maxi deserves 1st team football.

During the next week, a couple of other players would be coming into my office, so I can clarify their futures- particularly Joe and Alberto, as I only want players that are 100% committed to this club and it's rich history.

cole_aquilani-300x211.jpg

Really nice and detailed story. Will be following!

Ian Ayre, Liverpool managing director called me to discuss transfer targets, as he wants us to get started with summer plans early so signings have more time to blend into the squad.​

'We dont want to give an exact figure Brendan, but if you gave us two lists, your transfer targets as well as another list of other players that you would be willing to let leave the club,then we can get straight onto it.' After these players have left and we've got as many of the players in a feesable financial state then we'll give you an exact quotation of the funds remaining.'

This was good enough for me, so i took a couple of hours sat with my assistant that came to me from Swansea Colin Pascoe and first team coach Kevin Keen drawing up two lists and then handed them to Ian.

Transfer Targets

Clint-Dempsey-Celebrates.jpg

Clint Dempsey
Gylfi Sigurosson/ Christian Eriksen
Seydou Keita/Mohammed Diame
Victor Moses
Luuk De Jong

Players Willing To Sell

bradjonesd1hrz0ijtrkm.jpg

Maxi
Brad Jones
Alberto Aquilani?
Joe Cole?

p.s: just to let you know Aurielo and Kuyt are no longer at Liverpool on the database i am using

Last edited:
I like the realism involved, although remember that Rogers is a wheeler dealer.