Brendan Rodgers re-creating the Liverpool dynasty

Same, on my Liverpool save he came second in Young Playyer of the Year, give him a chance and he will deliver.

Two things mate.

Gylfi Sigurdsson is simply class! Sign him at all costs. He is an assist king and scores for fun too! Freekick and penalty taking attributes are insane but IRL he is great at them.

Someone earlier said about Lucas Andersen. Sign him too. Amazing youngster who develops well. Would be a fringe player for you but decent backup and could be used in Cup games.

Am Following.

Yeah i did..Lucas Andersen developed into a beast till the age of 21..he's a must have for future..may well send him on loan for a season or two to develope..and have a look on Lucas Ocampos of River Plate also

Very good story, will be following despite being an EFC fan, just a suggestion, have you thought about Gylfi Siggurdsson for another midfield player, as on my liverpool save he got 12 assists in just 22 starts. Also, for a winger have a look at Iker Munain of Bilbao, only 19, bags of potential, operates best at left wing, which in my opinion is where Liverpool are weakest (Downing, etc.). Just some suggestions, again I'll be following :D

cheers mate

yer i have put a bid in for Sigursson, he is quality.

Unfortunately i don't have have enough money left, so will give Downing a chance to impress me

Two things mate.

Gylfi Sigurdsson is simply class! Sign him at all costs. He is an assist king and scores for fun too! Freekick and penalty taking attributes are insane but IRL he is great at them.

Someone earlier said about Lucas Andersen. Sign him too. Amazing youngster who develops well. Would be a fringe player for you but decent backup and could be used in Cup games.

Am Following.

yer i have put a bid in for him, have him on a wigan save for me and he is literally insane, scored 3 goals in his first 4 games for me.

what club does Andersen play for?? did a search and nothing came up, unless i spelt it wrong

cheers mate, hope you carry on following the story till the end

On the Story, Really liking it so far mate, really good read! will be following..

Obviously its based on realism, but found it funny that your shortlist of players was identical to mine when i started a save last week!

I like the realism involved, although remember that Rogers is a wheeler dealer.

Rodgers was a wheeler dealer at a club with hardly any budget and with alot of financial constraints, so it is a different proposition

On the Story, Really liking it so far mate, really good read! will be following..

Obviously its based on realism, but found it funny that your shortlist of players was identical to mine when i started a save last week!

cheers mate

aha, have signed 3 players on that list so far.

btw am using your summer database and is pretty good

Rodgers was a wheeler dealer at a club with hardly any budget and with alot of financial constraints, so it is a different proposition

cheers mate

yer i have put a bid in for Sigursson, he is quality.

Unfortunately i don't have have enough money left, so will give Downing a chance to impress me

Good decision regarding Siggurdsonn, as for the downing problem, maybe rotate him and cole (if you are giving cole a chance)?

yeah, gerrard was out for 4 months so I played shelvey until he returned, and he earned himself an award, I'm telling you Shelvey is the future, oh please could you check out my thread, I was with Swansea but I accepted an offer with Chelsea, it is called "Chelsea: A New Era"

I was pretty happy with how our Summer had gone so far. We managed to sell Maxi and hopefully one or 2 others. Clint Dempsey was on the verge of completing a move to become my first signing as Liverpool manager. Today was the day where i really wanted to press on with our transfer plans.

babbel_4.jpg

I got on the phone and called the Hoffenheim manager Markus Babbel, the call was about Gylfi (Sigurosson), and whether or not his move to Swansea had been completed, and whether it would be possible to bring Gylfi to Anfield with me.

Before i left Swansea, we had a £6.8 million bid accepted, is a bargain considering his ability. Mr Babbel said that because Liverpool are a bigger club, a bid of £8.5 million would be needed to hijack the Swansea deal. To me, that was still a fantastic deal, Gylfi was set to come to Anfield for contract talks. I sent him a text "head over to Anfield, have had £8.5 million bid accepted", he text back saying "I'm on my way".

_59243791_cdf_030312_wigan_v_swansea_city34.jpg

I am a big admirer of Gylfi, I have managed him 3 times out of my 4 clubs in management, I brought him to Reading, then of course Swansea last season and now if everything goes to plan Liverpool.

yeah, gerrard was out for 4 months so I played shelvey until he returned, and he earned himself an award, I'm telling you Shelvey is the future, oh please could you check out my thread, I was with Swansea but I accepted an offer with Chelsea, it is called "Chelsea: A New Era"

wow Gerrard out for 4 months that sucks. I'm going to trust you on Shelvey.

Will give the Chelsea one a quick read

Good decision regarding Siggurdsonn, as for the downing problem, maybe rotate him and cole (if you are giving cole a chance)?

Siggurdosson is a class player

Cole is going to be given a chance, am playing a 4-2-3-1 formation, so Cole can be play anywhere along the 3 attacking midfielders

Siggurdosson is a class player

Cole is going to be given a chance, am playing a 4-2-3-1 formation, so Cole can be play anywhere along the 3 attacking midfielders

quick question, if you are playing 2 centre midfielders, and are bringing in gylfi, gving aqualani and shelvey a chance, and also have the like of leiva and gerrard, who will be our first choice?

quick question, if you are playing 2 centre midfielders, and are bringing in gylfi, gving aqualani and shelvey a chance, and also have the like of leiva and gerrard, who will be our first choice?

reina
johnson skrtel agger enrique
lucas gerrard
dempsey sigursson downing
suarez

will most likely sell Aqualini,

cole and shelvey will be rotated

Last edited: