Resource icon

Download Brentford Treble Winners In Season 1 - 442 Wide Diamond 2023-11-19

WOW is this a Vodu tactic OP?? 1 place with Brentford what kind of players you need FAST, TALL?

Obrigado de Portugal

Hi @PedroCosta79 - The stats required for the player roles are below:

GK - Jumping Reach, Aerial Reach & One On Ones
FB - Good all round players with Pace, Positioning, Off the ball, Decisions, Concentration
CB - Jumping Reach, Heading, Anticipation, Composure, Concentration, Decisions - Good trait would be brings ball out of defence
DM - Same as CB but with Passing and Work Rate too
W - Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, Agility, Crossing, Work Rate - Good traits would be runs with ball often & runs with ball down left/right
AM - Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, Agility, Passing, Off the Ball, Work Rate, Vision - Good traits would be tries killer balls often & gets into opposition area
AF - Pace, Acceleration, Off the ball, Finishing Composure, Jumping Reach, Heading - Good traits would be tries to beat offside trap & any of the finishing traits

Hi,

Is this P&P with AM taking care of training?

Hi @Wyer - I would say no, i do my own training and take the team talks (AM does all press conferences).

Could you post your training program please? :) Thank you
Hello @PedroCosta79 - A typicla week looks something like the below. Obviously if there are 2 or more matches in a week then it changes.

How are you getting on with the tactic, have you tried it yet?

Training Typical Week.png

I am testing in Arsenal your tactic is TREMENDOUS Buddy with that type of Players very strong i beat Liverpool Home and M City Away ehehe i´m on TOP of the League:)

(y)I will test that training for 1 Match. When you get time put for 2 Matches too

hey man your tactic seems awesome i try it a little bit, but the shape remimds me so much fm 2020-21 (zaz) and i had to tweek it ,had good results, i have to say your setup of instructions is op

This might be the best tactics I have used on FM so far, love how it plays too i am scared the AI might get used to it soon. Great job on this tactic. I will post some screenshot soon

I no I have only played 4 games with Spurs surely a better team than Brentford but only won once v Arsenal 2-0. All others have ended in draws 3-3 3-3 1-1
OP set up aswel

This might be the best tactics I have used on FM so far, love how it plays too i am scared the AI might get used to it soon. Great job on this tactic. I will post some screenshot soon
Hi mate can you post player instructions as I'm on console ans would love to test it

Just finished the season, started using it in January think only 3 loses all away will try changing to balance away to see if that helps. Great tactic so far. I used the recommended OIs too.

1700862077786.png
1700862100109.png

1700862176555.png
1700862214164.png

Attached all set piece instructions to one file, to load simply put this in to your set piece folder and then "load all routines"

Attachments

• FMInsanity.fmf
    37 KB · Views: 334