Brian Clough Tactics Version 2

During a training match, as what happens usually, the big center back went forward to try and get his head on the ball and grab a goal. However Mr Clough asked him what he was doing the defender replied im going forward to get a goal and Mr clough replied by saying no your not what do I pay you for the defnder said to stop the other team scoring and Mr clough said what do i pay him for (pointing at a striker) the defender said to score goals so Mr clough said so why the ****** **** are you doing his job and not your own?

:D Typical clough apeaking that. I miss the ol big head so much, no one will ever ever come close to him, he was a one off!

I used your Brian Clogh megapacks, this happened. Its amazing in 1 season.

trying this tactic with crewe in my 3rd season now. started off pretty poor this season. let you know my results after about 5-6 matches

Conceding lots of penalties!

Has anyone else found they are conceding lots of penalties with this tactic?

I've played 4 games with it (Notts County, Championship), with very mixed results (I'm aware it'll take time to bed in properly), but the most noticeable thing is I have conceded 4 pens in 4 matches!

I've played 4 games with it (Notts County, Championship), with very mixed results (I'm aware it'll take time to bed in properly), but the most noticeable thing is I have conceded 4 pens in 4 matches!
Played one and half season with 2 penalties at all. You must have technical players as best as possible. I am playing with Bognor Regis and I am first place 6 points ahead after 26 games season 2.

Thats more down to your players rather than the tactics.You must have a couple of players making rash tackles.