Brian Clough Tactics Version 2

Have seen nothin but good comments about this (except for a guy that says "defenders don't score if Clough's team" lol). Will definetly give it a go with my Peterbrough side :)

hi JP WOODY your skin looks very good what is it please

Tactic is great /much shoots/ but I almost get draw with arsenal against villareal /home match/.
I dont know why but probably because i didnt play with all players.I didnt put walcott,eduardo,van persie,gallas,nasri,bentner,denilson,song,rosicky and vela ingame
I had 15 shoots /7 on target/ and they had 4 shoots /2 on target/
this is something i get almost with all tactics.dunno why

mate this is workin very well with chelsea onily lost 1 game and drawn 4 and i am top off the leauge finding off money bags man city

Nice tactics really work well

Hi,
Im a big fan of Zedeebees tacticts but would like a different approach for my Valencia side with especially my fullbacks going forward a little bit more. Is that the case in these tactics?
And is this just one tactic both home and away?

I lik i.It realy fit for arsenl layers cause they havea lot of amc/fc position players /arshavin,walcott,van persie,bentner,eduardo,adebayor,vela/

Gonna use the ultimate test on this then... taking Burton Albion on in the BSP lets see if Clough Jrs team can use Brian's tactics...

"The biggest crime in football is giving the ball to the opposition" Sign in the home changing rooms at the Baseball Ground

I have now finished my testing of this tactic
Patch 9.3, databas 9.3, no signings for either of the clubs

Middlesbrough, EPL:
Position 3:rd after half the season
Tweaks: Altering the long shots and creative freedom to suit the players at hand. Using marking, OIs and restriction of t-balls to see out games.

Bury, CCC2:
Position: Top of the league after half the season
Tweaks: The same as above, also playing 2-4 notches wider on narrow-very narrow pitches, dropping the d-line + increase passing on the back 4 by a couple of notches when playing on long pitches

All together a great tactic, hats off to you my friend

I have now finished my testing of this tactic
Patch 9.3, databas 9.3, no signings for either of the clubs

Middlesbrough, EPL:
Position 3:rd after half the season
Tweaks: Altering the long shots and creative freedom to suit the players at hand. Using marking, OIs and restriction of t-balls to see out games.

Bury, CCC2:
Position: Top of the league after half the season
Tweaks: The same as above, also playing 2-4 notches wider on narrow-very narrow pitches, dropping the d-line + increase passing on the back 4 by a couple of notches when playing on long pitches

All together a great tactic, hats off to you my friend
Thanks very much mate,praise from you is praise indeed,i love the tactical work you do.Cheers.

Managed to bring Sunderland to the top of Europe within three years with your older version of this tactic and I'm having high hopes for this one too. Would like to thank you again for the tactics you have made.

This tactic is G-R-E-A-T! I took so many trys to beat Chelsea, used this tactic won 1-0! Yay!

Tactic is great /much shoots/ but I almost get draw with arsenal against villareal /home match/.
I dont know why but probably because i didnt play with all players.I didnt put walcott,eduardo,van persie,gallas,nasri,bentner,denilson,song,rosicky and vela ingame
I had 15 shoots /7 on target/ and they had 4 shoots /2 on target/
this is something i get almost with all tactics.dunno why
You can't wn every game just because of 1 tactic.

oh and to JP Woody, can this be used in the defualt patch. Well, by used i mean does it have a good effect in the default patch?

You can't wn every game just because of 1 tactic.

oh and to JP Woody, can this be used in the defualt patch. Well, by used i mean does it have a good effect in the default patch?
I dont know mate to tell you the truth.I created this for 9.3 and thats all ive tried it on.

Nice one, just started a Leeds save and was using your original so hopefully this will improve them without changing too much.