RDF tactics

Premium
Reaction score
Hello, now this is not my tactic clearly stated in the title, the base is TFF's Devastator, I have tweaked this tactic because it was my favourite, no longer about, and I thought the original was too complicated, players had too many PIs for me so I decided to tweak it, and it has produced OUTRAGEOUS results, defensively the best I have seen, and that seems to be peoples problem, not sure if I'm allowed to post this tactic but too much of a secret to keep ;)

won't bore you with all the things to do to make this tactic work, i'd rather post screenshots because to me its a plug in and play, only instructions to follow is training and OI's, do NOT let your assistant do either!

also i'd love for some to try this with one of those tactic leagues flying about, I think this would smash it, I have only tried with Arsenal as this tactic was done a couple days ago but would love for you lot to try It out with ANY team, no reason for it to not work

training - general training I used fitness both pre season and during, your team does a lot of closing down so makes sense to me
match prep, I used tactics pre season with both rest day boxes NOT ticked and during season defensive positioning with BOTH box ticked

individual training - GK as sweeper keeper, Full backs as complete full backs, CB as ball playing defender, DM as defensive mid, WM as wingers, CMs as advanced playmaker and ST as target man

sign best coaches possible as I'm sure you do, I attached a filter anyway, make sure you do your own training not your assistant!

Tactic - most of the assists come from wide and in around the opposition box, common season, best players should play wide, and I've followed the LM should be right footed and RM should be left footed, but Chamberlain and Gnabry are right footed playing RM and making no difference as I don't have cut in.
View attachment 158690View attachment 158689View attachment 158688View attachment 158687

My Squad - as you can see they're not world beaters, I didn't want spend 250mil on world class players (apart from Cavani, which I sold Giroud and wanted replacement), I wanted to keep it simple, I disabled the 1st transfer window, which I think I helped a lot (will explain more if needed)
View attachment 158686View attachment 158685View attachment 158684View attachment 158683

best bit - RESULTS!!! KEEP YOUR EYE ON CLEAN SHEETS, YES, CLEAN SHEETS 9 goals conceded in 38 matches, my keeper ended up with 30 cleans sheets!!! with an veerryy average goalkeeper!
View attachment 158682View attachment 158681View attachment 158680View attachment 158679View attachment 158678View attachment 158677

also important! staff! depend on what team you are probably won't be able to get half of these but still, here's my staff - View attachment 158559View attachment 158558View attachment 158557

so there we have it, 9 goals conceded in 38 games!!! incredible, as you can see, no stand out player, nobody scoring 100goals a season, goals come from everywhere, I think the best tip is to get a fast RB and that's it haha.
just so nobody thinks I'm cheating....View attachment 158676 in 3 seasons only saved the game 3 times!!

any questions, just ask, I have done any set piece stuff, not too interested in set pieces, so you can add your own

cant think of anything else apart from HAVE FUNView attachment 158675

Last edited:
Who are ur fitness coaches?

I'll post a screenshot later of my staff but I know I have Pintus, Claudio Bordon, Tony Colbert, I have also uploaded a filter for staff where I get my staff from

What about CH league? Seems great will give it a try!

Well I play a rotated squad to keep players happy, players like Arteta, chambers, welbeck, Gnabry in cup games so don't achieve the best I can, even in CL, but I have won the fa cup and carling, reached the final of CL with a rotated squad knocking out Barca and United, next season I will go for it and post results

Struggling with a lot of tactics completely randomly this season, first game with this

f3de0cfc9797f73e90bd055f83b65d83.png

Got my best player injured and my right back sent off yet still dominated. Seems like a good tactic, will test further.

Struggling with a lot of tactics completely randomly this season, first game with this

f3de0cfc9797f73e90bd055f83b65d83.png

Got my best player injured and my right back sent off yet still dominated. Seems like a good tactic, will test further.

I ****** hope you won that match haha, for a team struggling best thing to do is try and get morale up, offer random contracts, team meetings, anything to get squad harmony up

Yeah, I also manage England and just dominated 2 hard games with them 4-1 and 5-2, seems like one of the best tactics I've used.

how about corners ?

I don't do set pieces, it's set to whatever TFF had it to at the time, i don't pick set piece takers either so you can find a routine and insert it, I love my open play goals to care about corners

Yeah, I also manage England and just dominated 2 hard games with them 4-1 and 5-2, seems like one of the best tactics I've used.

Keep on going!!! Haha I'm not too happy with the goals conceded but I reckon within time you'll get the clean sheets

Just one thik mate left side rigth foot and rigth side left foot? And need ppm cuts inside?

Just one thik mate left side rigth foot and rigth side left foot? And need ppm cuts inside?

To be honest I'm not too sure it matters, but I play Sanchez on the left and he's right footed, but on the right I play Gnabry and chamberlain who are also right foot but they both have fairly strong left foots, Gnabry at the moment 14 games, 9 goals, 5 assists avg rating of 8.19

Sanchez is the only winger I have that has cuts inside as PPM, in fact, Gnabry has moves into channels which is the opposite but still performing

Can you post a screenshot of the match fixtures? How are you doing in the away games?

Can you post a screenshot of the match fixtures? How are you doing in the away games?

do I have to? Lol not to be rude but if you look at the screen shots, 38 games, lost 1 conceded 9, away games are not a problem, I don't change anything

i will give a try for hard away games. Because i really struggle in hard away games with CONQUEROR V2 and ULTIMATE V4...

i will give a try for hard away games. Because i really struggle in hard away games with CONQUEROR V2 and ULTIMATE V4...

Have a go and tell me how it goes, depending what team you are, if your not a big club playing big away games, you might want to change the full backs to FB-Attack, I haven't tried it myself but the full backs are very attacking, might leave gaps