what's with everyone using the wide midfielder tactics lately. seems like a good tactical role but you just can't find any good natural wide midfielder player in the game, and my OCD doesn't like using my wingers in those positions where they only get 5/10 role suitability. i'm sticking to my AMR/AML winger/inside forwards lol

Lol if you look at the average positions they play as a RW/LW, the formation is only how they shape without the ball

Gonna try this with Shalke. In the OP you mention the need for good fitness due to players closing down a lot, but in the file I downloaded close down is set to sometimes in the team instructions?

View attachment 158420 View attachment 158419 View attachment 158418

3 Draws and 1 loss because of rotation management and I wanted to see what kind of results I got without OI's. So, important to use OI's, look at the color. Show onto weaker foot, linker been = left foot and rechter been = right foot.

1) Tactic 433 (1 IF and 1 IF).
2) Tactic 4231 (1 IF and 1 IF).
Both tweaks of opening post tactic.

Good luck!

Gonna try this with Shalke. In the OP you mention the need for good fitness due to players closing down a lot, but in the file I downloaded close down is set to sometimes in the team instructions?

Because players have close down in the PI, I dont know if training actually has an effect but I like to think it does so I just put it to fitness, think general is boring haha

View attachment 1044345 View attachment 1044346 View attachment 1044347

3 Draws and 1 loss because of rotation management and I wanted to see what kind of results I got without OI's. So, important to use OI's, look at the color. Show onto weaker foot, linker been = left foot and rechter been = right foot.

Good luck!

Looks good, what tactic was used during the results

View attachment 1044345 View attachment 1044346 View attachment 1044347

Good luck!

hey Christian nice to see you back, i've tweaked both tactic for having 2 IF(S) and working like a charm, really think the OI's are really important, but got one question do you think your 433 its more for standard situations and the 4321 is when favourite? thanks in advance!

Please tell me what I am doing wrong?

From not losing and not leaking any goals to losing and letting in a lot? I haven't changed anything. Any ideas?
View attachment 158078