bringing back TFF's Devastator...INSANE!!!!

Early days but 9 game in i sit top after promotion

http://i67.tinypic.com/2d6tkm0.png

2d6tkm0.png

with these corners

Last edited:
Anyone try it in 2016...?

Haha not yet, the base of it started in 2016 but my finished tweak was during the 2nd season, even though I did win the league and cups 1st year I wasn't happy with the conceded goals

Are there any player instructions as i can t download the tactic.?

Off to a promising, but weird start. I beat Chelsea and Liverpool, but get destroyed by Swansea and lose to Newcastle...oO)
View attachment 1044175

Hmmm not but could be better, I'm going to have a look tonight as well with a lower club but to be honest, it took my Arsenal team till December to click and then it was just unbeatable, only conceding 9 in 38 was mental, but I didn't have random results early stage

I won the league with ease, only posted them screenshots because someone asked how I'm doing in the CL, I was playing reserves but I told him in going to play my good team in cups and that's what happened

I'm picking a team not as good as Arsenal and will post results within a hour

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF MY STAFF!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a SS of the team squad page and a the form page of the strikers/top goal scorers

yeah striker didn't score enough from what i can remember about this tactic. I love overachieving but i hate strikers not scoring :).

Got a SS of the team squad page and a the form page of the strikers/top goal scorers

Like I said in the post, there was no stand out performers, no top scorers as everyone was scoring, even my RB got a few, but my keeper did get 30 clean sheets which in my opinion is a good enough stat

yeah striker didn't score enough from what i can remember about this tactic. I love overachieving but i hate strikers not scoring :).

Yeah I'll have a look into that, I've just started a new game so I'll have a look and post results

The keeper stat is very impressive, still not what i'm looking for. Full results page, and the team squad view.

I'm looking to see how many games were played, mistakes made, the form runs of the team, did you get many injuries, use a big squad etc?

can i slim line down my squad by using this or will i need better fintess coaches (you're getting match fitness 100% accross the board) is that essential in the clean sheets aspect, you're keep saved very little shots

The keeper stat is very impressive, still not what i'm looking for. Full results page, and the team squad view.

I'm looking to see how many games were played, mistakes made, the form runs of the team, did you get many injuries, use a big squad etc?

can i slim line down my squad by using this or will i need better fintess coaches (you're getting match fitness 100% accross the board) is that essential in the clean sheets aspect, you're keep saved very little shots

Make not everyone wants to see all of that haha I said it's more of a plug in a play, you can see when you download, doesn't take a lot of time to start a new file and play a few friendlies and see the stats myself, we won't get identical stats, that's what I do when I download tactics

And bare in my that squad screenshot was right before a fa cup final so the season was finished and everyone had a rest

Make not everyone wants to see all of that haha I said it's more of a plug in a play, you can see when you download, doesn't take a lot of time to start a new file and play a few friendlies and see the stats myself, we won't get identical stats, that's what I do when I download tactics

And bare in my that squad screenshot was right before a fa cup final so the season was finished and everyone had a rest

All of that, 2 shots?

you play the FA Cup final in March? nice.

what's with everyone using the wide midfielder tactics lately. seems like a good tactical role but you just can't find any good natural wide midfielder player in the game, and my OCD doesn't like using my wingers in those positions where they only get 5/10 role suitability. i'm sticking to my AMR/AML winger/inside forwards lol

Back