Bringing back the glory to Manchester United

As i go through my season, any suggestions or comments are happily welcomed. My views are slowly going up :D

As a result United qualify for the knockout stages! With two games in hand i can relax a little, but i'll still be playing a strong squad to keep my 100% record in my first season within the champions league.

View attachment 138439

Another potential transfer i may look at is a young english man in Callum Wilson, as the viewers you decide! Wilson or Lukaku?

Aston Villa 1 Manchester United 1

More possession and more shots and shots on target, but i guess it comes down to the top v bottom curse. Ultimately we couldn't get the break thought to win the match.

Goals from Ayew (pen 45+1) and Rooney (pen 29). Valencia getting POM again!

My next game is against another low opposition but this time we're at home to Sunderland so i'm expecting a home win of at least 3 or 4 - 0! :-D

Manchester United 3 Sunderland 0

Dominated them from start to finish as you'd expect, they only managed 4 shots (none on target!) compared to my 30 shots (15 on target).

Goals from Depay 24,89 and Martial 36

Next game AA Gent - one of my spare games in the champions league, although I don't intend on loosing i'll be playing with a weakened squad. A bad result wouldn't be a disaster but a win or draw would be better!

Manchester United Chairman Woodward delighted that Martin Griggs has signed a 3 year contract extension est at around 100 thousand per week which will keep him at the club until at least 2019!

Woodward feels that Griggs has shown fantastic commitment to the club by signing the new deal! Which is he sure will please players and fans alike!

Chairman Woodward is pleased to confirm in writing the board's agreement to the request you made at our recent board meeting. Our junior coaching level has been increased and over time it should reach an exceptional level.

Chairman Woodward has announced that the board will shortly begin the search for a suitable affiliate club. Woodward hopes to have a suitable list within a month.

Manchester United Vs AA Gent

The alternative lineup:

Romero
Young
Tuanzebe
Smalling
Valencia
Fosu Mensah
Blind
Pereira
Depay
Keane
Lindgard

As you can see , youth and experience. A much changed side!

Manchester United AA Gent

A brilliant bit of play by Valencia to provide the cross for Will Keane, 1-0!. AA Gent on the attack, United not clearing their lines 1-1!. Now it's United on the counter, a 45 yarder from Pereira towards Depay who sprints forward and collects the ball, crosses to Lingard who smashes the ball in, great play by Depay! United winning 2-1!.....That's half time United go in at the break 2-1 up.

Griggs gives them a passionate speech at half time "Things are going well, but i know you're capable of even better!"

United come out brightly, probing for the 3rd goal to seal the match...

75th minute and it's the first sub of the game Carrick comes onto replace Blind, looking to give that extra assurance in midfield.

81st Minute and Keane is brought down in the box, Penalty for united! Up steps Keane and.....Goal, smashed the goal home United 3 AA Gent 1, United make a sub this time it's Shaw coming on to replace the tiring Ashley Young.

85th minute Brilliant cross from Shaw and even Lingard is getting involved! 4-1 to united

Pereira to be subbed, Redmond to make his second appearance in a United shirt.

Final score 4-1 to United and the youth have done proud! 2 goals from both Keane and Lingard.

Stoke 3 Manchester United 1 ... We outplayed them in ever department but ultimately it's goals that win matches to which we come up short.

Capital One Cup Quarter final away to Arsenal, can we get back to winning ways or will this be this be the first time under Griggs' manager to loose 2 games in a row!?

United started brightly but then a quickly pegged back by Arsenal 1-1 within 7 minutes! Half time and it remains 1-1 a very tight game indeed! 82 Minutes and Darmian is on! Valencia is injured! But before the sub arsenal break through 83rd minute goal! Arsenal 2 United 1! Final Score Arsenal 2 - United 1.

Manchester United are out!