britains got talent

First time I have watched it this series and that girl has ******* massive ****

Aslong as that woman that played the piano on sundays episode wins, I will be happy.

She is like, exactly like my mum lol.

I'm I the only one who thought tonight's show was ****, adverts every 5 minutes. And lol Dunc, I can imagine your mum being just like that, although I'd love to see your mum wear something more revealing ;)

No suprise Ronan's gone through.

I bet the Cycle man though the final was in the bag when he went 2-0 up...

There were a lot of adverts which was annoying :/ Not surprising that Ronan went through, much to my annoyance. Paul is obviously very talented but I would have preferred bike man to go through. His act is more suited to the show in the sense it's more entertaining

---------- Post added 01/06/2011 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 31/05/2011 at 02:24 PM ----------

Aslong as that woman that played the piano on sundays episode wins, I will be happy.

She is like, exactly like my mum lol.

she's one step closer ;)

finals on now !

Steven Hall is Class LMAO

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Jai Mcdowell Britains Got Talent Winner 2011 !!

The first little bit I watched of BGT just then when he sang after he won. He wasn't that special IMO, was there not much talent this year?

I seen a little bit before I had the chance to change the channel to the Ireland game.
The american guy out of baywatch said to a guy swinging fire around "your on fire. No, you where literally on fire." *facepalm*