britains got talent

WAGNER Carrilho wants to try his luck again - this time on Britain's Got Talent.

The X Factor reject, 54, reckons he'll be the next SuBo - who rose to fame on the ITV show last year.
Birmingham auditions start next Friday.
The Brazilian oddball says he'll sing the opera songs he first impressed the X Factor judges with.
A source close to him said: "He thinks he could be as big as Susan Boyle."
He also reckons he'll be a huge hit with new judge David Hasselhoff.
The source added: "They've got so much in common. They're both ladies' men."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...258094/Wagner-in-Britains-Got-Talent-vow.html

LOL XD

Lol go on Wagner. Btw hu is Hasselloff replacing?

Simon's not on it anymore :O :'( won't be as good anymore :(

Piers left to its Amanda David and a newbie

anyone watching this years?

the guy in the orange jumper was a great singer

But, at the end of the day, he is still a pikey. ;)

I kid, I kid, he's from plymouth, so good on him.

Although, I then turned over to el clasico after he was on :)

I had missed the retarded contestants that go on BGT :') The old guy doing all the dancing was pretty funny. Thought the new judges were good and Mcintyre was funny (even if one of his jokes did almost make a kid cry ;) )

The lad who 'looked like he was going on a long haul flight' was excellent and the old, dancing fella was great!

anyone watch it this week?
Think that aircraft cleaner got through on pity tbh, she was pretty ****. 'Out of the blue' were my favourite, thought it was quite clever. The ultra camp 12 year old at the end was good I guess

anyone watch it this week?
Think that aircraft cleaner got through on pity tbh, she was pretty ****. 'Out of the blue' were my favourite, thought it was quite clever. The ultra camp 12 year old at the end was good I guess

He looked just like Justin Bieber... :S

prefer Muse version of 'feeling good' thank you very much :p

Muse > All.

Out of the blue were awesome! Wasn't there a group similar to them last year? Students doing something unique with singing? I forget now.

Muse > All.

Out of the blue were awesome! Wasn't there a group similar to them last year? Students doing something unique with singing? I forget now.
would have to agree ;)
Ye I remember them, they were a favourite of mine also. Was a bit miffed when they didn't go through but meh.

Out of the Blue were brilliant. I thought that 7 y.o girl was good too, that snake did appear to be tightening up around her neck though which was pretty dangerous.