britains got talent

Choppin' wood, choppin' wood.........

Kevin Cruise is so gay it's strange :S

I've seen more talent at the Infants school round the corner.

I see more talent on a saturday when i go to watch northwich really i do (honestly

P.S. This does not include the woodchopper :wub:

spellbound will win it the stevie guy was amazing although did anyone notice him putting the phone in his mouth at the end before spitting it out?

The Regurgitator was cool. Deserved to go through, in my opinion, along with Spellbound.

My one vote won it for them. ;)

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooo the wood chopper did not go through thats an outrage that is gov'ner

I see more talent on a saturday when i go to watch northwich really i do (honestly

P.S. This does not include the woodchopper :wub:
I've seen more talent from Kerry Katona.

Woodchopper owns all. Bow to him now

That joke was killed a long time ago. Please stop. ^^)

ffs why didnt the swallowing guy go through this tv show is pointless every year either a singer or dancer will win

ffs why didnt the swallowing guy go through this tv show is pointless every year either a singer or dancer will win

Did you not see the gymnasts go through as winners of this semi?

I dont see them singing and dancing?

And they have a good chance of winning.

Did you not see the gymnasts go through as winners of this semi?

I dont see them singing and dancing?

And they have a good chance of winning.

yeah but i would of like both peopl going through that dont sing or dance and tbh i cant see a different act winning but i would like to see the gymnasts win lets hope so

i though spellbound n steve should have gone through although i liked tibous(spelling) and that oliva was good also, but that wood chopper and the dude on the boat pointless!, i agree with some of the above comments singers are really for x-factor,imo

What angered me the most is they decided to send a wood chopper through instead of a guy doing Samurai stuff blindfolded ? :mad:

Tobias Mead surely has to win this, his performance last night was brilliant :O

spellbound will win it the stevie guy was amazing although did anyone notice him putting the phone in his mouth at the end before spitting it out?

Yes, I saw that! Wasn't sly at all xD

I really hope Spellbound do win it, I think they're amazing!

The Arrangement FTW :)
PS: Woodcutter was epic

so who does everyone think should of gone through tonight i think the doorman neil should of gone through he was the best even though i aint to found of singers on britains got talent he was good

Yesterdays acts were all pretty poor tbh :S

i want twist and pulse to win. They were such gorms but good dancers.