Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3 Plug and Play Tactic (ONE tactic for EVERY game)

Tried your 4-1-2-3 tactic in FM12 and it was the best tactic I'd ever used. I'll try this one!

2 games with Wolves. 3-0 win over Sunderland, 3-1 win over Spurs.

Going to start a new long term career using this

Well mate, awesome tactic. Righ on top close with Arrigo Sachi 4-4-2. Excellent work, i'm playing with QPR and i'm getting very very good results. Thanks a lot, is a hard team to manage and is very difficult to put them in the right way, this tactic is the most consistant that i tryed so far. Keep up the good work, i will put some screenshots later. Another thing, maybe is possible to adapt your tactic to the tactics creator for this Fm2013, it will be good too.
Very good work, congrads :)

Good to see you back Brobs your tactic give me lot of fun and fantastic result in FM11, FM12 thx for your hard work

FMC/TC version: download link
sliders remain 1:1 the same. duties + roles were just set to fit the requirements on OP.

Would it possible to give me some advice ?

View attachment 327654

I set 3top : Hazard - Lukaku - Torress
(Ba) (Mata) (Moses)

It would be very helpful if let me know what type of players would be suitable for each forward line.

Mate... I'm giving it a go right away! If it's at least half as good as your previous tactics... ;)

I don't think so, i've tryed the two, and the classic is more consistent.

one question, won't be a good option to put the strickers changing positions? there are games that i don't see them playing and they finish the game with 6.4 or something...

Just saying that Wanayama is absolute beast worker etc. on DMC position.. MUST BUY IF CAN AFFORD!!

Good to see people enjoying the tactic. If this does not work for you straight away, please be patient with it and let it bed in. It will come good, trust me.

Don't work good for me I am sacked from AS Roma after 15 games in first season :(

It's alright so far, drawing a lot of games though with Manchester Utd. Lost 2-0 to Dortmund. Pre season was great though won all of our games except one 4-4 against Juventus.

This tactic is fantastic. The only tactic that seems good for me on this FM. I started a save with Arsenal to test the tactic. This is the results so far. As you can see I haven't conceded once, which is great. The opponent is not even close to score. The first match I draw against Spurs, but it take a bit of time to get used to the tactic. Now, the tactic is more fluid and my players are playing better and better for each match. 1-0 away against City was fantastic.

I'm going to start a new save now, because it worked so good while testing. You deserves a big thanks for making this masterpiece. The people that doesn't do it well with this tactic, are doing something wrong. Read the description, and do all it says. It will work for you too. I really like how plug and play this is. You don't need to use OI or shouts, and it works home and away.

This guy needs more download, because this tactic rocks. If you are struggling on FM 13 as I were before, just try this tactic. It will get your FM fun back!

Last edited:
cioa Brobs
Great job as always!
The'm trying with Fiorentina and is very valid, as soon as I have some time I'll send you some pictures of the results
I wanted to ask your permission to post this tactic on an Italian site
I hope for a positive reply
Sorry for my English but I use google translator

how does everyone rate this? which players have u found are best in this tactic

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2