Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3 Plug and Play Tactic (ONE tactic for EVERY game)

Working a charm with Ipswich.

5th place after 5games...2wins and 3 draws....a win over Blackburn the highlight 4-0!! McGoldrick scoring good but its Emmaunel-Thomas the star he loves this tactic....i put in the right striker slot and he is all over it!!!

Love this type of formation and so far so good

Playing with Espanyol.
After the pre-season my first game against Mallorca.

Stats:
Mallorca 2-0 Espanyol
Shots: 11-2
On target: 5-0
CCC: 2-0
Poss: 59%-41%
Fouls: 10-22
Yellow cards: 0-8
Red Cards: 0-3

So..No CCC, no shots on target, no possesion. Lots of fouls, 8 yellow cards + 3 red cards and a weak game.

HOW THE **** CAN I GET 3 RED CARDS IN JUST ONE GAME ?????
Will keep testing..

Last edited:
Playing with Espanyol.
After the pre-season my first game against Mallorca.

Stats:
Mallorca 2-0 Espanyol
Shots: 11-2
On target: 5-0
CCC: 2-0
Poss: 59%-41%
Fouls: 10-22
Yellow cards: 0-8
Red Cards: 0-3

So..No CCC, no shots on target, no possesion. Lots of fouls, 8 yellow cards + 3 red cards and a weak game.

HOW THE **** CAN I GET 3 RED CARDS IN JUST ONE GAME ?????
Will keep testing..

Yeh... not many tactics work after 1 competitive game. Like Brobs says, give it a minimum of 6. Personally I always like to give it 8-10 before anywhere near judging it. Do you have players he has advised or just put anyone into the positions? It's Plug and Play but any tactic on these forums work best when following every piece of advice and Brobs has put in a lot of detail. Possibly this was one of those freak one of games that comes along, happens to every tactic. Give it a chance.

This tactic is awesome. The only thing I have done compared to the opening post is that I handle the teamtalks myself and don't let my players rest before a game. The best tactic ever on fm 13, it's hard to concede a goal. Thanks Brobs17 :) Let some pictures down below of my games so far and league table.

Fixtures:
League Table:

Last edited:
Excellent tactic mate, great job!! I have just one question. Should I keep Def.Positioning in match prep training for all season? My team is playing some awesome football in defence but I can see some **** shots. Im winning anyway but I was thinking if I could put Att Movement before match against weaker opponent?

2m85wqr.png

Nice Start!

Hi everyone. I'm totally new to this game been playing that "other" one for so long. The scales only fell off my eyes now. Been playing fm13 for a week now with Arsenal.
But are you guys serious?? I am desperately trying to get this tactic working for my Arsenal. Been using it for 2 months(in game) but am struggling its not funny. I concede a penalty every game!

I need some help here...not sure what to do.

Hi everyone. I'm totally new to this game been playing that "other" one for so long. The scales only fell off my eyes now. Been playing fm13 for a week now with Arsenal.
But are you guys serious?? I am desperately trying to get this tactic working for my Arsenal. Been using it for 2 months(in game) but am struggling its not funny. I concede a penalty every game!

I need some help here...not sure what to do.

Will have a look into this for you if you could send me your saved game somehow.. Maybe upload via mediafire and put the link on here?

Gotta see whats going wrong for people it isn't working for and maybe I could come up with a variant

Ho everyone what ´s type of player can play in midfield? Gotze, hamsik, Kroos or fletcher? Thank you

Tried your tactic with my team Leicester won the championship easily with only signing 2 free agents only 1 of which were played ps I cant recommend Gustavo strongly enough.

I let my assistant manage all the training though as I tried you defensive position training in a previous save with bad effect.

despite using the tactic for year and over 50 games my team still isn't 100 familliar with it.

3-1-1 in league atm with Lilles 10 for 7 against (7 friendlies before the start of the league)
It's quite efficient in attack but weak in defense...every good team (like PSG, Lyon, Marseille) scores for fun...
Got destroyed by PSG 2-4 at Home...

Edit : 5-1-1 16 for 11 against
It wins but it also concede WAY too much

Last edited:
using this with newcastle sitting top of the bpl in february and some really nice wins againsst big teams.

3-0 man city home
3-1 chelsea home
5-0 liverpool away
3-1 arsenal away
2-1 man city away

good tactic very strong at home with big wins but I cant get wins away or draws. What could this be?

This tactic great at home games, but very weak at away games.

2nd season results - 9th place so so.

I may give it 1 more season

I'm just gonna say it straight out this tactic is amazing!