Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3 Plug and Play Tactic (ONE tactic for EVERY game)

Going to finally get round to doing this. Will use Porto, my usual tactic testing team :)

Hi Brobs17,
Defense does not work the best. I receive a lot of goals against weak opponents,and I receive a lot of yellow cards. any suggestions??

won euro cup, bpl, and fa cup first year with newcastle using this, good stuff! christian benitez is a beast on this tactic.

Won't be using this again unfortunately, season with Southampton, just about scraped relegation, constantly getting dominated and losing, **** ratings for players every game.

Hello Brobs
A few days ago I asked if I could have your permission to post this tactic on Italian site, not having yet had a reply, I renew my request
greetings

Hello Brobs
A few days ago I asked if I could have your permission to post this tactic on Italian site, not having yet had a reply, I renew my request
greetings

Really sorry yeah ofcourse you can I didn't notice this.

I played this tactic with a few different teams and I have noticed some flaws which is why it isn't working so well (it isn't the tactic itself. It is actually to do with the match preparation and I am a fool not to realise this. I am currently trying different variants and see which one is the best.

I do agree I tried my tactic with AC Milan with Defensive positioning and my team played poorly. I then re-started the season and used Teamwork Instead and suddenly my team is top of the league half way through the season. (not saying use teamwork by the way)

I will get back to all of you ASAP regarding match preparation to get the tactic working to it's very best

Ahh Brobz17, finally a version for FM13 :) Think I've been using your tactics for the past 2-3 years :)

Was struggling on my Sunderland save, switched to this tactic, and I'm now in 3rd place shooting for CL qualification.

Must appreciated mate.

I have tried to put match preparation on "teamwork" and it's working better ( for now ) :D

Really sorry yeah ofcourse you can I didn't notice this.

I played this tactic with a few different teams and I have noticed some flaws which is why it isn't working so well (it isn't the tactic itself. It is actually to do with the match preparation and I am a fool not to realise this. I am currently trying different variants and see which one is the best.

I do agree I tried my tactic with AC Milan with Defensive positioning and my team played poorly. I then re-started the season and used Teamwork Instead and suddenly my team is top of the league half way through the season. (not saying use teamwork by the way)

I will get back to all of you ASAP regarding match preparation to get the tactic working to it's very best

Hello Brobs
In fact, to me it seemed a little strange the preparation of defensive positions, not with this that wants to pass you on, because to me you are a myth Brobs with your tactics!
Thank you for permission to post the tactic, then re'll start a game with such instructions Teamwork
One question, I usually do make the team two weeks of physical training and then put it on balanced, okay anyway?
thanks

Hi mate,
first of all congratulations for your new tactic ... as usually is fantastic !!!

I just want to ask you the permission to post it in our italian community (FMPassion), of course giving you all the credits ...

Have a nice day

Hi mate,
first of all congratulations for your new tactic ... as usually is fantastic !!!

I just want to ask you the permission to post it in our italian community (FMPassion), of course giving you all the credits ...

Have a nice day

ofcourse you can sir

Will be releasing an update regarding the match preparation tomorrow. In the final testing stages now. Have AC Milan top of the league and Southampton 4th in the league with both clubs having played 30ish games with the new match prep. Keep an eye out tomorrow

About to start as NYRB with this. Will give you feedback if I can remember.

Another thing to notice on this tactic is the red cards. Having one in about every 5 games isnt unusual, i've had 3 games this season (halfway through) where i have been fined for "Failure to control my players". 4 red cars to my left back in 25 games in a bit much :)

EDIT: After 1,5 seasons with this, I'm also feeling that its leaking both goals and penaltys far more than it should. I've been using teamwork, but now trying to go back to defensive pos. The opposition needs about 2 shots on goal, to score 1. And its not unusual to leak 3 goals to 3 shots.

In my 3rd season with Sunderland, having players like Cavani, Rodrigo, Ter Stegen, Papadoupolus, Zouma etc. it scores 2 goals and concedes 1,2 pr. game.

Last edited:
Brobs Hello, sorry for my rudeness the other day!
In my post I forgot to mention the fact that I will give all the credit and receivables of the tactics you!
Greetings and good weekend

UPDATE REGARDING MATCH PREPARATION

Match Preparation looks as follows - Tactics only, average workload. Match training/normal training all the way to the left leaving the rest after a match ticked and a rest before the match unticked. Also leave general training on Balanced with an average workload. (please use this EXACT copy of
the match preparation, it works the best. Also do NOT give it to the assistant manager, this undermines the tactic):

southamptontrainingteam.png

Current standings with saints using this at the start of the season. It is the BEST match preparation with the tactic.

englishpremierdivisionox.png

Please do give it a re-try with the new match preparation if this tactic has not worked for you before. I.e posts from southampton and AC Milan

Last edited:
Appreciate the effort you've gone to Brobs, wasn't gonna use it again, but after the effort you put into that I'm gonna give it another go, much appreciated.

How you going with milan...really hard to manage them, i always failed :p

I will try with that tactic :)

Hello brobs
For training, no physical training in pre-season?
Since the beginning of the season, with advice from BALANCED - LOAD AVERAGE and TACTICS ONLY?