Brobs17 FM13 P.13.3.3 Ultimate 4-3-3 Plug and Play Tactic (ONE tactic for EVERY game)

Tactics great in feb with cardiff and im 5 points off top great tactic strikers arent scoring alot but still winning :D

Hey

Can anyone post some screenshots of match preparation? On one of the screen shots it shows focus training on def positioning but on another its showing tactics only, im getting really confused with this and getting no help with it, i like the look of the tactic and i really dont want to use another tactic,

Thank you

hmm it's working great for my arsenal save having saurez - guidetti - lewandowski scoring massive goals especially guidetti
but i'm switching back to my old tactic 4-3-3(wingers/deep playmaker) because i don't like the idea of leaving j.rodrigeuz/tello - deulofeu/saurez ozil/wilshire on the bench.. otherwise it would be a great tactic for me...

this is my 5th season with arsenal but i never had a good season start until now with this tactic.. it's insane that this tactic makes the job easier in achieving your goals if your in a lower table team...

Last edited:
This tactic deserve a whole lot more credit than it has received and I'm gonna tell you something else, before flaming you should look at your gel level (Report - Last Match - Team talk feedback) If you have bought new players to any tactic basically it can upset the teams mental balance that goes for any tactic, so what you do arrange lots of friendlies as many as possible every 2nd or 3rd day don't care about fitness just let your assistant handle the friendly matches he will even pick 2nd and youth team players himself if 1st team players are to tired so if not geled with your tactic expect everything to be inconsistant and not as the tactic are meant to be, even with a default tactic.

I have alot of experience using Brobs17 plug & play 433, and I have even created my own version of it, but for many season I used it with a top team (Barcelona) however I didn't use it the way it was recommended, and I have had alot of amazing results with the original and own version of Brobs17. Last season I beat R.Madrid 9-3 in one game, I have had alot of games like 8-0 etc. Remember I probably have alot of great players compared to everyone else in my savegame.

I see all these people in different tactics threads recommending strong and physical midfielders, I disagree and agree, both works, but using an amc with high pace and finishing can be devastating to, I created a dutch player called Haci Geurtjens he was an AMC but in the calibre of Diego Maradona, an amazing Trequartista type, these types though lesser phycical in strenght but high quality in Pace, technique, Finishing and creativity can get you the high scoring games and beatiful soccer the way we all love it. Ofcause physical more defensive minded players also works, just don't count the other option entirely out.

Brobs17 433 plug and play tactic deserve 1000 pages with screen shots of your experience in this thread its that good.
Training I used for a long time was :
Team cohesion - Hard - Scheduling 40% - Attacking Movement

I think if you are a top team like Barcelona this is a perfect setup probably with any tactic, try it and let me know what you think. Just remember to check your team GEL (method above)

This tactic deserve a whole lot more credit than it has received and I'm gonna tell you something else, before flaming you should look at your gel level (Report - Last Match - Team talk feedback) If you have bought new players to any tactic basically it can upset the teams mental balance that goes for any tactic, so what you do arrange lots of friendlies as many as possible every 2nd or 3rd day don't care about fitness just let your assistant handle the friendly matches he will even pick 2nd and youth team players himself if 1st team players are to tired so if not geled with your tactic expect everything to be inconsistant and not as the tactic are meant to be, even with a default tactic.

I have alot of experience using Brobs17 plug & play 433, and I have even created my own version of it, but for many season I used it with a top team (Barcelona) however I didn't use it the way it was recommended, and I have had alot of amazing results with the original and own version of Brobs17. Last season I beat R.Madrid 9-3 in one game, I have had alot of games like 8-0 etc. Remember I probably have alot of great players compared to everyone else in my savegame.

I see all these people in different tactics threads recommending strong and physical midfielders, I disagree and agree, both works, but using an amc with high pace and finishing can be devastating to, I created a dutch player called Haci Geurtjens he was an AMC but in the calibre of Diego Maradona, an amazing Trequartista type, these types though lesser phycical in strenght but high quality in Pace, technique, Finishing and creativity can get you the high scoring games and beatiful soccer the way we all love it. Ofcause physical more defensive minded players also works, just don't count the other option entirely out.

Brobs17 433 plug and play tactic deserve 1000 pages with screen shots of your experience in this thread its that good.
Training I used for a long time was :
Team cohesion - Hard - Scheduling 40% - Attacking Movement

I think if you are a top team like Barcelona this is a perfect setup probably with any tactic, try it and let me know what you think. Just remember to check your team GEL (method above)

How many goals have you scored in a season over 38 games, with Barcelona? I'm looking for a tactic that can surpass my previous record (161 league goals in 38 games, season 2018-19 with Bar?a).

140-20 120GF

Thats with Brobs my own version, I think its more a matter of getting good players or better players that the ones you have currently, it seems to me the ones you have currently must be pretty **** good + your tactic is probably close to perfection as well. Not to forget the gel level the longer you keep the same players in your squad the better=kill for each other is the best, the training I use above I have found the best possible, if you have had the amount of success not using the same formula I think you could score even more with your current tactic and players that you use, so I don't think you should look for a different tactic, I think you should buy the best players in your game if there is anyone left :) and then team cohesion &attacking movement 40 % match training. By the way you should post your tactic, it would be interesting to try it.

I've been a fan of your tactics since the original a couple of years ago. Used a few different 433 formations in 2013, your tactic for the most part. I fancied a change of formation so have been playing about with different downloaded tactics and a few of my own but haven't found anything that compares.

So gave up with them and back to the 433.

140-20 120GF

Thats with Brobs my own version, I think its more a matter of getting good players or better players that the ones you have currently, it seems to me the ones you have currently must be pretty **** good + your tactic is probably close to perfection as well. Not to forget the gel level the longer you keep the same players in your squad the better=kill for each other is the best, the training I use above I have found the best possible, if you have had the amount of success not using the same formula I think you could score even more with your current tactic and players that you use, so I don't think you should look for a different tactic, I think you should buy the best players in your game if there is anyone left :) and then team cohesion &attacking movement 40 % match training. By the way you should post your tactic, it would be interesting to try it.

What changes did you make with your own version of this?

What changes did you make with your own version of this?

Alot of changes is made passing style is not direct its more short for instance. I uploaded it to mediafire if you wanna give it a try.

hxxp.mediafire.com/download/2eyu1c83own6psp/Brobs+ps+adjustv.1.tac

I am going through a generation change with Barcelona and wanted to try new things with it, and I feel its almost the perfect setup for many seasons to come I changed a few things and made another tactic inspired by Brobs17 ofcourse, its basically Brobs 433 with more Creative Freedom and individual change of some of the roles, I gotta tell you the full backs absolutely amazing to see full backs act as wingers and score several goals cutting inside. I have that tactic up for download as well + the latest match 9-0 win against Leganes in La primera division

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/download/cos9cj2nubadacq/Brobs17+Creative+freedom+pp+v1+by+jesaustralia.zip

I realize I didn't go into much dept before, but what I can say is I focus on players getting preferred moves along with the common skills that each position should have.

If we start with the central Defence I use simular types dcl/r. 14+ for jumping as fast as possible but not many central defenders are fast in my game and its not needed either but 10+ for Acc/pace is good. train preffered moves shot with power, short simple passes, no through balls. DCL is the main man for the corner kick strategy the better he is at heading the better if he is fairly good at finishing that would be beneficial to, something like 8+. Get the preffered move shot with power will get him extra goals. I have had a defender that scored 20+ goals in a season and maybe more for the whole position due to using rotational system.

Full Backs fast 15+ for acc/pace, retraining a winger could be an option never tried it but think it would work splendidly also dribbling skill 10+ should be enough. Preffered moves is hug line, knock ball past opponent,short simple passes (shot with power).

Dmc allround physical mentally tecnically, so a strong deeplaying playmaker, he is the recycle man with possession. Preferred moves short simple passes, throwing tacling, dictate tempo.

Mcl/r I use 2 Trequartista/Amc type of players in this position. Diego Maradona, Leo Messi, Michael Laudrup,
Zinedine Zidane
& Ronaldinho is the sort of former players and still existing in Messi I would use. I like them to be extremely fast creative and technical and ofcourse good finishers 12+. Preffered moves knock ball past opponent, place shot, killer balls often, one two, Run with ball through centre.The mcl is the best for me and I give him full creative freedom 20 he is for me someone like the above names mentioned, lots of flair and creativity. The mcr is as much the same as mcl but I open up for a stronger midfielder but still prefer the same 2 types he have slightly less creative freedom but still high 15, I think really high creative freedom is a key in this version of football manager. Minimum 15+ for all positions except DC's & DMC.

3 Sc's high pace is good but medium can succeed to I would go for minimum 13+ for scl/r and SC minimum 12+ due to the dominance of play acc/pace, common skills for strikers as allround as possible, composure very important I think and can you get the SC to be strong and creative I think that would be really good. Preferred moves, knock ball past opponent, run with ball through centre, short simple passes, place shot for scl/r shot with power SC, one two, move into channels, break offside trap.

I will say this is not a formula as much, but more my own idea and its used with my newest tweak of Brobs 433. The full backs are amazing and acts as wingers they take the ball forward and runs half a soccer field before finishing, passing or crossing the ball. The football being played is overload playing on opponents half, it reminds me of some Brazilian tactics where you see the full backs act as wingers and create a 8 man offense with the DMC as the most defensive the recycling of possession goes through him. This is very much like how I wanna see Barcelona play. Keys in this tactic is Full backs, fast dribling central midfielders, its high creative freedom, its 20+ chances many half chances, its defensively sound lots of clean sheets.

For this I recommend the tweaked version that is without through balls all players and alot of creative freedom

just beat Racing Santander 6-0

Here it is again

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/download/cos9cj2nubadacq/Brobs17+Creative+freedom+pp+v1+by+jesaustralia.zip

I realize I didn't go into much dept before, but what I can say is I focus on players getting preferred moves along with the common skills that each position should have.

If we start with the central Defence I use simular types dcl/r. 14+ for jumping as fast as possible but not many central defenders are fast in my game and its not needed either but 10+ for Acc/pace is good. train preffered moves shot with power, short simple passes, no through balls. DCL is the main man for the corner kick strategy the better he is at heading the better if he is fairly good at finishing that would be beneficial to, something like 8+. Get the preffered move shot with power will get him extra goals. I have had a defender that scored 20+ goals in a season and maybe more for the whole position due to using rotational system.

Full Backs fast 15+ for acc/pace, retraining a winger could be an option never tried it but think it would work splendidly also dribbling skill 10+ should be enough. Preffered moves is hug line, knock ball past opponent,short simple passes (shot with power).

Dmc allround physical mentally tecnically, so a strong deeplaying playmaker, he is the recycle man with possession. Preferred moves short simple passes, throwing tacling, dictate tempo.

Mcl/r I use 2 Trequartista/Amc type of players in this position. Diego Maradona, Leo Messi, Michael Laudrup,
Zinedine Zidane
& Ronaldinho is the sort of former players and still existing in Messi I would use. I like them to be extremely fast creative and technical and ofcourse good finishers 12+. Preffered moves knock ball past opponent, place shot, killer balls often, one two, Run with ball through centre.The mcl is the best for me and I give him full creative freedom 20 he is for me someone like the above names mentioned, lots of flair and creativity. The mcr is as much the same as mcl but I open up for a stronger midfielder but still prefer the same 2 types he have slightly less creative freedom but still high 15, I think really high creative freedom is a key in this version of football manager. Minimum 15+ for all positions except DC's & DMC.

3 Sc's high pace is good but medium can succeed to I would go for minimum 13+ for scl/r and SC minimum 12+ due to the dominance of play acc/pace, common skills for strikers as allround as possible, composure very important I think and can you get the SC to be strong and creative I think that would be really good. Preferred moves, knock ball past opponent, run with ball through centre, short simple passes, place shot for scl/r shot with power SC, one two, move into channels, break offside trap.

I will say this is not a formula as much, but more my own idea and its used with my newest tweak of Brobs 433. The full backs are amazing and acts as wingers they take the ball forward and runs half a soccer field before finishing, passing or crossing the ball. The football being played is overload playing on opponents half, it reminds me of some Brazilian tactics where you see the full backs act as wingers and create a 8 man offense with the DMC as the most defensive the recycling of possession goes through him. This is very much like how I wanna see Barcelona play. Keys in this tactic is Full backs, fast dribling central midfielders, its high creative freedom, its 20+ chances many half chances, its defensively sound lots of clean sheets.

For this I recommend the tweaked version that is without through balls all players and alot of creative freedom

just beat Racing Santander 6-0

Here it is again

Cant seem to get the link working mate, would you be able to post it again. thanks

help me for physical preparation before the season ...club Bbarelona

Cant seem to get the link working mate, would you be able to post it again. thanks

I can't post links so i posted a none link you just need to type http instead of hxxp
sorry for the late reply

I used to but there is not an option to ask the assistant anymore because it affects match training which effects the tactic. Would love to know good individual training for players too

Goodnight all.

Training:
3 Strikers= Complete Forward (Note: I think high offball and decisions is particularly important for the centre, the SC)

2 MC's= I prefer complete forward switched with Trequartista, some will say box to box, but I find it powerfull to have quick midfielders+ you can also use them as scl/r

1 DM= Ball playing defender and box to box

2 CD or DC= Central defend training, then switch to poacher when jumping/heading is the way you want

2 FB's= Fullback training focus getting concentration,positioning,workrate and anticipation respectable then switch to
defensive wing training to improve decisions,crosses,dribbling and pace/acceleration, if all is looking good you can switch to
ball playing defender to get the strength, but i prefer them to be respectable at that for the beginning.

GK= goalkeeping training untill one on one is at 15 then switch to sweeper keeper

I also train player preferred moves, I find this absolutely important more important than people talk about, especially if a players decisions is below 12.

Strong centre striker=shoots with power, knock ball past opponent,round keeper, one two's,simple passes
scl/r technical & composed= places shots,knock ball past opponent,round keeper,one two's,simple passes,rwb through centre

2mc's= killer balls,knock ball past opponent, come deep, dictate tempo, shoot with power/places shots,rwb through centre

DM= dictate tempo, simple passes, throw into tackles,shoot with power, one two's, switch side if fair at crossing

FB's L/R= knock ball past opponent, hug line, rwb down L or R side of pitch, switch side, simple passing,one two's,

CD/DC's= simple passing, shoot with power (very good at corners),if ball playing defender high decisions, ps & creativity= expanding game for quick long counter attack passes

I hope this help I hope I didn't miss anything, but I have used these with great success using brobs 433 with barcelona. It takes a while to get these skills but I feel they are worth it to train.

Cheers!

I forgot to mention the General Training I keep the same all the season= Team Cohesion
, Doing that improves morale and keep it constant high, I have tried without and the result is dreadful. I use team cohesion in all tactics that I try cause that improves performance, better morale=better performance=better results=more goals and beautiful play. I might train fitness for a few weeks if the fitness level is poor. I have seen what happens when you go balanced its **** your morale goes down to good or worse than that, unfortunately that effects the overall results. Training of players don't get affected in their development either.

If you are the manager that likes rotation of players I suggest high intensity 40% match training attacking movement and rest day after match.

If you like to have a 45-60 goal striker in your team then=Low intensity - 20% match training - attacking movement rest day before & after match. I even after each match give them 1 rest day if they are at 83% or lower.

The more fit the more morale=more goals and better performances

1 last thing set pieces, I put DCR to challenge keeper and sc to stand at far post. DCL I train to shoot with power, so he got 2 options at the corners. I have had a defender that scored 27 goals in a season corners alone, its worth it. General rule though is to have the best header at near post jump/head/bravery/strenght.

Does no one else find that this formation leaves too much room for the opponents deep mid/defensive line to operate in the gap between midfield and strikers?

This is a exploit-formation for FM 2012. Does not work properly for FM 2013. :)

This is a exploit-formation for FM 2012. Does not work properly for FM 2013. :)

I've had enormous success with it using Barcelona, but thats Barcelona. Teams like Southampton I failed with, so as I always end up saying You need to look at how good your players really are, mine is better than Messi and Ronaldo in the defence, just kidding. No my team is a great team, and I have enjoyed this tactic for many season, but I'm sure if we talk about exploits we will have to look in the langvatn thread, My Barcelona team using brobs tactic beat those though probably becourse its important to have the best players with the right ppm's